Wth..test very pos after bleeding.

These look good to me!! It's a long way til you can call to see if bloods can be done, keep peeing :lol: the best comparisons will be each of your fmu, fx <3

@JessaBear36 wow :shock:, keeping everything X for you.
Thanks hun maybe Dee is right and they are just bad tests.
But my pregmate brand was also positive this morning so idk what to think. I just feel like giving up on all this because its stressing me out a bit.

Mine never got as dark as yours but I never tested after AF hit at about 15DPO. Yours do look very dark..I would just expect the Pregmate to be darker??
Let’s hope these purple handled tests are flippin right for once. I’ve got everything crossed for you hun x

Wow they look very dark! How frustrating for you.

I hope they continue to get dark xx

I see it on the Pregmate too and those purple tests.
Those are some dark lines and I really hope they get darker and Pregmate too.
Have u got any Frer hon?

I see it on the Pregmate too and those purple tests.
Those are some dark lines and I really hope they get darker and Pregmate too.
Have u got any Frer hon?
No I don't have any frer. Just these and pregmate brand.

Is there anyway u cud get another brand hon just to be sure. I know Dee got stung by those purple ones and so did my neighbour. Dee left a complaint and lots of other complaints so not sure why these are still being sold. They mite not be the same tho because I used ones that looked exactly the same but shop brought but unfortunately I only used it when I was already getting lines on frer and ICs.
There has to be something going on for the pregmate to have a line too.
Oh gosh I really hope ure still preggo I'm keeping everything crossed for you sweety [-o&lt;

@JessaBear36 how are u today sweety did u test again? Really hope lines are darker been thinking of you

How's it going hun? I'm being tormented today, couldn't reach my cervix it was so high, but the test was weaker than yesterday :( each day a smidge less... tiny spot of brown cm this evening, but my boobs are on FIRE... like idk if I should expect my period or ovulation at this point...aghhhh!! Are you any the wiser today on what's happening? Hugs <3

Thinking of you Jessa, hope you got more lines today :hugs:

Haven't gotten a chance to test today. Busy day and weekend and lots going on. If I can I'll test tonight otherwise tomorrow morning.

Thanks for thinking of me ladies ❤

I'll keep y'all posted and update soon as I test.

Good luck hun, hope your lines are getting darker :hugs:.

Any news hon? Hope ure OK

Sorry for the late update been very busy..Looks like it was picking up left over hcg. Top 2 tests from sunday and the last 3 today finally negative

Now I'm feeling ovulation pain left ovary. I'm on cd12. having lots of EWCM

Its ok glad we got to dtd Sunday just incase I am ovulating right now.

20210406_121652.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"