WTO - Waiting To Ovulate...Need a distraction...

I

Indigo77

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...)
2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they?
3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here)
4. What don't you hope they inherit from you?
5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH?
6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH?

Ok...I guess I will go first...

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) Boy
2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? Boys: Niko or Alexander or Leo, Girls: Alexa or Malea or Ariel
3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here) My looks and brains
4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My temper and neatfreakishness
5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His calm and compassionate temperament
6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? His feet! Oh, they're HORRID...

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? I would LOVE a girl! :flower:

2. Do you have names already chosen? Still deciding.......can't make up our minds. I do like the name Grace tho :winkwink:

3. What do you hope they inherit from you? My compassion & artistic skills

4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My sometimes in your face attitude & my crappy knees

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His looks, patience & the fact that he doesn't worry about ANYTHING

6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? His stubborness :haha:

This is gonna be a fun thread! :thumbup:

Ok...I guess I will go first...

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) Boy
2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? Boys: Niko or Alexander or Leo, Girls: Alexa or Malea or Ariel
3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here) My looks and brains
4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My temper and neatfreakishness
5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His calm and compassionate temperament
6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? His feet! Oh, they're HORRID...

Ariel is such a pretty name!

"His feet! Oh, they're HORRID" :haha:

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His looks, patience & the fact that he doesn't worry about ANYTHING

Mine doesn't worry about anything, either....How do they do that?

Mine's the same! I have no idea how, but I'd love to have that attitude. Or, at least a touch of it.

Oh, and I'd love for my daughter to have a sister, but I feel like another boy is missing from my family.
My boy name is Cameron. I had that picked out with my daughter. I was convinced that she was a boy until she came out. Now, I feel like Cameron is missing! I am absolutely clueless about a girl's name. My DH is HORRIBLE with naming babies, so I'm not even going to think about that lengthly torture until at least 15 weeks.

I hope that the next one inherits from me, a desire to pick up after himself. Because at my house, it's 1 against 4, and I'm loosing quickly, :winkwink:.

I hope that the next one inherits from me, a desire to pick up after himself. Because at my house, it's 1 against 4, and I'm loosing quickly, :winkwink:.

:haha:....u mean u can't train them to do that? oh NOOOOOOO.....

:haha:....u mean u can't train them to do that? oh NOOOOOOO.....

Well, sometimes I can bribe them with candy, threaten to throw their things away, or just ignore it.

Usually, it gets ignored.:dohh:

Well, sometimes I can bribe them with candy, threaten to throw their things away, or just ignore it.

Usually, it gets ignored.:dohh:

Ahh, I use the "I'll throw your stuff" away trick..............usually works for me! Probably because I actually "did it" one day (aka - hid stuff in cupboard, pretended to throw it away) :thumbup:

Wow...I just read your signature...Austin was born at 28 weeks weighing 2 lbs!
How is he now? 2 lbs! I can't even imagine it...My teeny tiny cat weighs 5 lbs.

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) Would love a boy and girl

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? Yes, boys names:
Cooper & James Girls Sophie & Tatiana​

3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here) My looks and sincerity for others

4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My moods and depression

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His beautiful blue eyes & eyelashes

6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? His really bad temper & getting mad over small things.

Why do boys get the nice eyelashes? I should have said that....my OH has gorgeous eyelashes...

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) ooooh pink please! i have a ds and a dss already so enough boyness here already

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? i've liked rhianna for yrs but not sure now that theres a singer with the name!

3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here) my dark skin

4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My cankles!

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? his green eyes, height & cleverness

6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? snap with luvmydoggies > His really bad temper & getting mad over small things - exactly the same! and unlike the other ladies - he worries about everything!

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) Would love a girl this time

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they?No names yet. Last time we checked the credits of films instead if buying a book

3. What do you hope they inherit from you?lol everything

4. What don't you hope they inherit from you?my stubborness

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH?His chilled layed back nature

6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH?snoring, flatulence, baldness(especially if its a girl lol)

This was fun, am laughing here thinking of other things DH does that i dont want my babies to inherit. Theres so many. lol

Thanks for this

Wendy
x

I'm in the 2WW but hope I'm allowed to join

Indigo - Alex's are lovely people - I may be bias as I am one :laugh2:

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...) I would love one or two of each and don't mind what order they are in and I pray they will be healthy

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? First born son will be Thomas Gibson (Gibson was my dad's name); 2nd born son will be William David (David is DH's name); first born daughter will be Jessica Abigail (Jessica is DH's favourite girls name & the name of my dad's step-grandmother who he adored) and 2nd born daughter possibly Esther Helen (but not 100% decided). I'm not hoping for 4 but we've picked out 2 girl and 2 boy names :)

3. What do you hope they inherit from you? (modesty not allowed here) My love of learning; my sense of humour; my compassion and for a girl my bust :)

4. What don't you hope they inherit from you? My short temper; my ability to hold a grudge and my overweight genes

5. What do you hope they inherit from your OH? His patience; kindness; compassion; intelligence; sense of humour; problem solving skills; his height; his ability to compromise and forgive

6. What don't you hope they inherit from your OH? His baldness & his flatulence :) But mainly his forgetfulness

fun idea!

1. Do you want a girl or boy, or both or either? (Yes, yes...healthy...that goes without saying...)

I was 1 of 3 girls and have 2 neices, so I would like a boy!

when I was 16 a girl I knew had a bf called Keiran and I loved that name and said I would name my baby that, it was soooo unusual. Its become a bit too common now, but I might have Cieran and middle name Michael after my late dad. I also like Ethan. For girls I like Chloe and Meaghan.

my big blue eyes and long eyelashes! my height (5'10), and of course my intelligence and kind nature lol

I have psoriasis and pray they dont get it :cry: also i have allergies and am a really picky eater....I hope they can eat everything just like their dad as I have a hard time.

his full lips! plus he is a very kind and loyal man, and intelligent.

his impatience and his receeding hair line if its a boy :haha:

I am terrified of having a boy, lol. I've only been around my DD for the last 14 years, so I don't know anything about boys. As far as names go, after my chemical, I am afraid to get my hopes up too high, so I try not to let my mind go there.

I hope my daughter would get my legs & sense of humor; but I hope the good Lord sees fit to give her some boobs and normal size feet; I wear a kids size 3. Lol.

From my DH I hope for his eyes and love for learning in our child; his muffin top is another story. Lol.

Btw, for those of you who mentioned kids with cleaning issues, when my DD was 8yo, I bagged up everything in her room & made her "buy" it back, lol. The child literally had one outfit and her bed. It took her a month, but she paid her dues and we've never had that battle again. We also have a rule, that for every new item she gets, one item has to go in her box to be donated. This has really helped with the clutter. :flower:

I would like one of each, but if I only get one then I want a girl.

We haven't talked names together yet, I think we don't want to jinx it. But I've thought about names and if it's a boy I would like Duncan Henry Charles (two middle names, after my two grandfathers), for a girl I'm really unsure, I like Jacqueline and Megan but have no idea how DH feels about them.

My blue/green eyes (Prob not likely as DH's are brown) and full lips. My intelligence and crafting ability.

My depression and procrastination. My dry skin, it makes living in the desert miserable!

His intelligence too. His computer skills! His glass half full attitude.

His fine hair.

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? First born son will be Thomas Gibson (Gibson was my dad's name); 2nd born son will be William David (David is DH's name); first born daughter will be Jessica Abigail (Jessica is DH's favourite girls name & the name of my dad's step-grandmother who he adored) and 2nd born daughter possibly Esther Helen (but not 100% decided). I'm not hoping for 4 but we've picked out 2 girl and 2 boy names :)

My DH is David too! Looking at your list of "what do you hope they inherit from OH" it sounds like a name isn't all they have in common, lucky us! :thumbup:

Eventually one of each ideally, not necessarily at the same time.

We have joke names chosen, but they are starting to grow on us. Poor kids if we actually pick them.

Curly hair and dimples, tall, smart

Oh this list could be long :) But we'll stick with boats for feet (since its near impossible to find shoes that actually fit me), and mood swings.

Energy, ambitiousness, and organization skills.

Premature balding, seeming inability to just relax and do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->