WTO - Waiting To Ovulate...Need a distraction...

I am impressed by anyone who can do things around the home without the need of a professional, lol. We eat a lot of spaghetti & Chinese take out in my house. I can cook, but nothing fancy. Lol. About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving; I had forgotten to defrost the damn thing and saw that it could be thawed in cold water. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to be left in the bathtub overnight, lol. I pretty much brewed bacteria soup, lol! Cooked it anyway figuring the heat would kill anything bad.

:rofl: Remind me to never to have Thanksgiving at your house! :haha: I would love more Chinese takeout! DH has a slight gluten allergy so we don't do noodles or pasta very often. Sometimes I miss it so I occasionally go for something super yummy with pasta, like beef stroganoff or alfredo sauce & noodles! Yum!

When I call in my orders now, they say " this is for Brooke, right" lol.

I am impressed by anyone who can do things around the home without the need of a professional, lol. We eat a lot of spaghetti & Chinese take out in my house. I can cook, but nothing fancy. Lol. About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving; I had forgotten to defrost the damn thing and saw that it could be thawed in cold water. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to be left in the bathtub overnight, lol. I pretty much brewed bacteria soup, lol! Cooked it anyway figuring the heat would kill anything bad.

:rofl: Remind me to never to have Thanksgiving at your house! :haha: I would love more Chinese takeout! DH has a slight gluten allergy so we don't do noodles or pasta very often. Sometimes I miss it so I occasionally go for something super yummy with pasta, like beef stroganoff or alfredo sauce & noodles! Yum!

When I call in my orders now, they say " this is for Brooke, right" lol.

:rofl: Oh my! Better for TTC that the "place where everybody knows your name" is a restaurant than a bar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->