WTO - Waiting To Ovulate...Need a distraction...

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? First born son will be Thomas Gibson (Gibson was my dad's name); 2nd born son will be William David (David is DH's name); first born daughter will be Jessica Abigail (Jessica is DH's favourite girls name & the name of my dad's step-grandmother who he adored) and 2nd born daughter possibly Esther Helen (but not 100% decided). I'm not hoping for 4 but we've picked out 2 girl and 2 boy names :)

My DH is David too! Looking at your list of "what do you hope they inherit from OH" it sounds like a name isn't all they have in common, lucky us! :thumbup:

Definitely lucky us :thumbup: But if your DH is an engineer then he has even more in common with my DH :)

And I have to ask what your crafting abilities are? I love to do needle crafts, baking, pottery, jewellery making and painting :)

Why do boys get the nice eyelashes? I should have said that....my OH has gorgeous eyelashes...

I know!!! How unfair is that? My dh has the longest & fullest lashes....they are beautiful. :) I stare at his eyes all the time!

Wow...I just read your signature...Austin was born at 28 weeks weighing 2 lbs!
How is he now? 2 lbs! I can't even imagine it...My teeny tiny cat weighs 5 lbs.

Awwww, thanx for asking Indigo!
I had developed pre-eclampsia, sooooooo after a week in hospital he had to be taken via emergency c-section.
2lbs 3 oz 13 inches long :flower: He was in the hospital for 3 months! It was touch & go a few times, but he made it!

He is 7 & just finished 1st grade! (he was on the honor roll!) I'm very very proud! :hugs:

I had developed pre-eclampsia, sooooooo after a week in hospital he had to be taken via emergency c-section.
2lbs 3 oz 13 inches long :flower: He was in the hospital for 3 months! It was touch & go a few times, but he made it!

He is 7 & just finished 1st grade! (he was on the honor roll!) I'm very very proud! :hugs:

13 inches! Oh, that must have been so scary....Honor Roll....You should be proud!!!

2. Do you have names already chosen? What are they? First born son will be Thomas Gibson (Gibson was my dad's name); 2nd born son will be William David (David is DH's name); first born daughter will be Jessica Abigail (Jessica is DH's favourite girls name & the name of my dad's step-grandmother who he adored) and 2nd born daughter possibly Esther Helen (but not 100% decided). I'm not hoping for 4 but we've picked out 2 girl and 2 boy names :)

My DH is David too! Looking at your list of "what do you hope they inherit from OH" it sounds like a name isn't all they have in common, lucky us! :thumbup:

Definitely lucky us :thumbup: But if your DH is an engineer then he has even more in common with my DH :)

And I have to ask what your crafting abilities are? I love to do needle crafts, baking, pottery, jewellery making and painting :)

He's not, but I think he should have been! My Dad is a mechanical engineer and just like my dad, if anything breaks around the house he takes it apart, fixes it and puts it back together. Is a very nice trait in a man! DH is currently trying to transition to a job in IT. He has a degree in IT but came out of school with it when there was a dearth of IT jobs. Now prospects are looking good.

I love needle crafts, jewelry making and painting too! I can't bake to save my life, unless it comes out of a box, but I'm planning to learn soon. LOL the one and only time I baked a cake from scratch was for my mum's 50th b-day. I decorated it beautifully with pink and purple fondant. It looked like a gift, wrapped in pretty paper with a bow, but it was completely inedible! No lie, it was hard as a rock eek! I also knit and sew and have bought tons of supplies to make a lovely scrapbook about DH and I, but haven't quite gotten started yet. I'm actually hoping to start selling my jewelry soon so I can be a SAHM :thumbup:

I am very jealous of how creative you ladies are; I'm missing that gene I think, lol. When I moved into my current home, my dad brought me a fire extinguiser as a housewarming gift. Lol.

I am very jealous of how creative you ladies are; I'm missing that gene I think, lol. When I moved into my current home, my dad brought me a fire extinguiser as a housewarming gift. Lol.

:rofl:

I don't think I had any choice in being creative - my maternal grandmother was the head cook in a large house; my paternal grandmother was a seamstress and my mum teaches needlework and floral arrangements but she is a useless cook bless her :) When I was growing up my mum taught me loads but I think I have a gene for baking as I was 10 months old when the gran who could cook died. But my dad was determined I would also know DIY and mechanical things as he was a mechanic. And both my eldest brother and I can make our own clothes :) But don't ask me to add anything up as I struggle with maths :laugh2:

Sorry for going off topic :blush:

Congrats, definitely something to be proud of! What a wonderful story! It's lovely to hear success stories like this. :hugs:

:rofl: DH had a fire extinguisher next to his stove when I moved in. After seeing my DSS cook I was glad for it being there. Of course I'm the one who's managed to boil the potatoes dry many times since! :shock:

:rofl: DH had a fire extinguisher next to his stove when I moved in. After seeing my DSS cook I was glad for it being there. Of course I'm the one who's managed to boil the potatoes dry many times since! :shock:

Haven't we all :laugh2:

You are very right to be proud :thumbup:

I am impressed by anyone who can do things around the home without the need of a professional, lol. We eat a lot of spaghetti & Chinese take out in my house. I can cook, but nothing fancy. Lol. About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving; I had forgotten to defrost the damn thing and saw that it could be thawed in cold water. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to be left in the bathtub overnight, lol. I pretty much brewed bacteria soup, lol! Cooked it anyway figuring the heat would kill anything bad.

I am impressed by anyone who can do things around the home without the need of a professional, lol. We eat a lot of spaghetti & Chinese take out in my house. I can cook, but nothing fancy. Lol. About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving; I had forgotten to defrost the damn thing and saw that it could be thawed in cold water. I didn't realize that it wasn't supposed to be left in the bathtub overnight, lol. I pretty much brewed bacteria soup, lol! Cooked it anyway figuring the heat would kill anything bad.

Opps :sick:

:rofl: bwah ahahahahaha

:rofl: Remind me to never to have Thanksgiving at your house! :haha: I would love more Chinese takeout! DH has a slight gluten allergy so we don't do noodles or pasta very often. Sometimes I miss it so I occasionally go for something super yummy with pasta, like beef stroganoff or alfredo sauce & noodles! Yum!

About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving

LOL thats soooo funny!!!! I dont have one domestic bone in my body!!! but when I met hubby I was honest with him and so he has taken that role. Luckily my business has done really well and he now works 3 days a week and then rest is my house husband. I even burn water!!!!

I even burn water!!!!

:rofl: Sounds like my ex boyfriend! He couldn't make mac n cheese from a box. He also wasn't very handy, he held the flashlight for me so I could replace the alternator on my car. DH is a wonderful change from that, he can cook and fix the car!

About 7 years ago I poisoned the family on Thanksgiving

LOL thats soooo funny!!!! I dont have one domestic bone in my body!!! but when I met hubby I was honest with him and so he has taken that role. Luckily my business has done really well and he now works 3 days a week and then rest is my house husband. I even burn water!!!!

Luckily my DH is very handy and his male pride won't let me call someone for help. I can actually cook, I am just very impatient, so I usually skip a step or three, lol. I told my DH when we got together that if he was looking for someone to cook and clean for him he should just keep looking, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->