Wtt#2 excited!

Rach & Bumpy

Mummy to Brooke & TTC#2
Reaction score
I am officially WTT for # 2 :happydance:

We don't have too long to wait either as we have decided that once i finish this pack of pill then it's all go :happydance:

I only have 9 pills left to take YAY! So i guess my CD starts when AF arrives. And then officially ttc! :D

So excited!

I never got to plan Brooke as she was a total surprise so this is all very new to me. I also had pcos for 4 years prior to convieving.
Am interested to know how soon the pill can take to come out of the system if anyone knows?

So is anyone else moving over in December?

Am thrilled to be here :D

Hi Rach and Bumpy,

I am fairly new to BnB but welcome. I too am hoping to move to ttc in December. I get my implanon out on the second (2 weeks today :happydance::happydance::happydance:) and i'm VERY excited as i've been waiting years to try for baby number 2.

Not sure how long the pill takes to come out of your system but i suspect VERY quickly as i fell pregnant with my son while on the pill after forgetting to take it a few days... so i don't think it'll be too long before your ttc.

Hope all goes well for you and you get a BFP nice and quickly.

:flower:Lisa:flower:

:dance: how exciting hon! lots of luck to you :D i have pcos, and prior to ttc maddi i was on the pill, i would say it took about a month/6weeks for my cycle to reset it self, i had a long bleed after stopping it, but it did get quite regular after about 2 cycles :D

:happydance: How exciting!

The pill can affect everyone differently unfortunately.. Some it takes a matter of weeks and others it can take a good few months.

It's only ever taken my body 2 cycles max to regulate itself but I have heard of it taking up to 6 months so don't be too disheartened if you don't fall as soon as you stop taking it x

Thanks girls :D

Princess Bump i think i remember we were preggy at the same time with our lo's... i was a bit shy then and rarely posted.

Lisa, we should be moving across roughly at the same time :happydance: so exciting but nervewracking too eh?

Thanks Faille... it's good to know that. Hopefully my body decides it needs another baby so kick starts into action... wishful thinking :blush:

Need to get my name changed too really... the '& bumpy' bit isn't quite true (yet) hopefully lol

Yeah i can't wait to move over. I have to admire your self control, think i'd have just stopped taking the pill. lol. Thats the down side (only downside though) of the implanon is that you have to wait on getting it removed, but never mind not long now. All so exciting, but yes i agree very nervewracking! With any luck things will go smoothly and we'll have our BFP very soon.

Lisa xx

Good luck to all of you... I must admit, I am a little jealous:blush:

Awwww good luck huni! I hope you get you BFP asap :)
I would love to be moving over to Dec with you... We are WTC in Feb next year i cant wait :)

Look forward to hearing all about your story :)

Welcome to the WTT section although your really not going to be here for long. Congrats on moving over soon and i wish you all the best and a very speedy BFP.

Yeah i can't wait to move over. I have to admire your self control, think i'd have just stopped taking the pill. lol. Thats the down side (only downside though) of the implanon is that you have to wait on getting it removed, but never mind not long now. All so exciting, but yes i agree very nervewracking! With any luck things will go smoothly and we'll have our BFP very soon.

Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, I have to admit, i don't want to keep taking the pill. But i thought it may help as i would be stopping mid-cycle and wasn't sure if AF would show up early. Thought i stood better chance of my cycle regulating itself i finished the packet.
Someone pleeeeeeease tell me it won't make a difference so i can stop now LOL...

I'm pretty sure I just stopped half way through. (such a long time ago now!)

I ended up with bleeding a couple of days after stopping and then again about a week later. But the next month, my period arrived when it should and then I conceived the following month.

Hi again,

Although i am no expert, and never took the pill reliably or long enough to have any first hand knowlegde i don't think you would HAVE to stick with it to the last pill. I googled it and it seems to be ok to come off half way through, Of what i've read you would get your usual "withdrawl af???" then not long after you'd get a proper AF. But like i said i don't really know. only one more week though really if you wanna just keep going with them.

Lisa

Thanks girls. I am going to stick with it and take the last pill. It's not too long to wait really :)

Although i am on AB's which pretty much cancel out the pill so kind of a waste but in my head i'm doing it properly.. lol... well, sort of :blush:

Have just been looking at the old wives tale in the TTC threads... so interesting. May have to give that a whirl when Brooke goes to sleep today ;)

:coffee: wishing the days away..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->