wtt #2 have you been thinking about...

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Names!

I keep thinking about what would be a good match for lo, I like to imagine the combinations and it keeps my broodiness under control!

I really don't mind if the next one is a girl or a boy, I know I'll be happy as soon as I hold them. I do have a funny feeling we'll have another boy though!

In which case im completely lost for another boy's name! For girls I like Lily, Alys, Elys, Erin, problem is the L sounds don't go well with lo.

Boy's names I quite like lewis, felix, harry..im just not sure!

Anyone else want to daydream with me?

I know how you feel. I have a lot of friends that are at the ends of their pregnancies and all I keep dreaming about is if I’ll have a boy or girl and what I will name him/her.

Since my first born was a boy, I never felt so excited. I always wanted a boy. I still would like another little boy though. My step daughter is more than enough girl for me. Lol

If we had a girl, I always liked the name Alyson Rose but I have come to really like Dallas Rose. The reason I like Dallas so much is because my sons name is Austin. I thought it would be adorable.

Now if we had another boy, I also like Dallas for a boy too…. I use to have TONS of boy names but my husband never liked any of them. It took us months to agree on a name for our son.

That's so cute! I know what you mean, I was so happy when I had lo and my dh turned to me and said it's a boy! Id be pretty happy with a house full of boys...and I wouldn't have to buy all new clothes lol!

I agree. We already have everything for a boy. Even though girls have adorable clothes, I really have more patience for boys. Because then I can send them outside to help my husband and stead of dealing with drama.

I've seen it to many times with my younger cousins. They are a handful.

Yes my friend has a girl, we went on holiday together and my gosh she was a handful! Id be dreading her teenage years!

I didn't like a single girl's name when I was pregnant and of course now that my daughter is 2, I all of a sudden love a bunch of girl's names! Maybe I'll hate them once I'm pregnant.

For girls I like Imogen, Ivy, Poppy, Violet, Millie, Ruby. I like classic/feminine names that would "mesh" well with my DD's name (Abigail). Middle name would be either Sadie or Helena, whichever fits better with the first name.

I really only have one boy's name, we picked it out when I was very early on in my pregnancy with DD and we both still love it: Oliver. I can't imagine naming a boy anything else, but who knows. Middle name will be Fynn.

I love Violet and Ruby, and Helena...also a fan of Fynn and Flynn actually!

Our lo is also a Callum! I'm finding it difficult saying Callum and...insert name here! Nothing is sounding right to me just yet. I'm sure something will click closer to thinking about ttc#, still a long way off.

I spend far too much time thinking about this! My LO is called Lily.

For a girl I like Harper, Soraya, Mia and Amiya. I think Harper goes best with Lily.

Boys I like Noah, Jacob, Logan, Harlow and Finley. Cant decide which one goes best with Lily!

I so know what you mean! I do the same - try to match names to my LO's name.
But with me being a teacher I find so many names bring back memories of certain children I have taught. Makes being a mom really difficult.

PS: Think we got married on the same day (6th April 2013)?

We stayed :yellow: last time so we had a girls name and a boys name picked out. We had a little girl - Violet. If we have a boy next, we'll use our boys name as the 2 names go really well. However, if we have another girl we're completely stuck for a name!!

I would love a little boy, but I'd love another little girl too. I absolutely love having a daughter, and all the girly bits. I hate the idea that some of her baby clothes that we've had to pack away already may never get worn again.

I so know what you mean! I do the same - try to match names to my LO's name.
But with me being a teacher I find so many names bring back memories of certain children I have taught. Makes being a mom really difficult.

PS: Think we got married on the same day (6th April 2013)?

Yes we did! Happy anniversary, we had fab weather that day, did you?

No. I remember with our son I wanted his middle name to be Emlyn (my grandfather's middle name) and Thomas was a name we both liked (and it turned out to be a family name on both sides). I never had a girls name, I could never think of one and I just knew he was a boy.

I think it'll be the same when I'm pregnant again. I do like traditional names though.

Yes much better weather than earlier in that week. Was snowing till 2 days before then gorgeous Blue skies on the day! Could not have asked for better weather!

Yes we'd had snow just before too, it was bad the day before and day after but actual day was beautiful sunshine!

I have a fair old list of names for number 3, naming children is definitely harder when you have other children! Two girls names I like (Isla and Juliet) are pretty much ruled out because they sound too similar to DD's name (Violet) and I think that our top boys names (Rupert and Albert) might be too rhymey also. Plus if we use Ruppert then I worry that with DS being called Ted people wil think we have a bear fascination :haha:.
The names I like are Rupert, Albert (Albie), Julian, Wilfred (Wilf), and Sebastian for a boy, and Isobel, Isla, Emilia, Effie, Lydia, Mabel (DH says no way) and Tabitha (again, DH has nixed it and I don't think I could budge him!) for a girl.

Our ds is called George which me and oh instantly fell in love with (way before wills and Kate picked it) so the names we like for a girls are Millie or Mia. And the only boys name I currently love is Noah, but oh is a joiner and he said people would make jokes about Noah's ark!!!! Gggerr it's so tough! Xxx

We currently have a Sophia and a Sienna. I have a feeling number 3 will be another girl and it was so hard to find dd2's name. She was born nameless despite us knowing she was a girl at 14wks. So I'm already thinking hard about names so have come up with: Jessica, Alyssa, Eliza, Victoria and boys: Christian, Nicholas, Michael.

Our ds is called George which me and oh instantly fell in love with (way before wills and Kate picked it) so the names we like for a girls are Millie or Mia. And the only boys name I currently love is Noah, but oh is a joiner and he said people would make jokes about Noah's ark!!!! Gggerr it's so tough! Xxx

My OH says the same about Noahs ark! I liked Nyla for a girl when I was pregnant and he said it sounded too much like nylon...wth!?!?

We currently have a Sophia and a Sienna. I have a feeling number 3 will be another girl and it was so hard to find dd2's name. She was born nameless despite us knowing she was a girl at 14wks. So I'm already thinking hard about names so have come up with: Jessica, Alyssa, Eliza, Victoria and boys: Christian, Nicholas, Michael.

LOVE Eliza!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->