WTT 5th child?

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Another or not? Anyone else have 4 kids or in similar situation. My two youngest girls are 7 months and 18 months a stepson that's 12 and lives with us all the time and my 4 year old son. I suffered Pnd and can't remember much and I would like to be pregnant one last time. What do u think? Is it too much? Anyone the same boat how is it? Is it feasible? Thanks!

Wow go you. Personal decision that one, so I'm nit going to advise but good luck what ever you choose.x

Thank you :)

just looking for people in same situation going to try 5th or already have. How was it etc?

I'm on depo for 3 months at the min then see on every 3 month basis

Hi wantingagirl - I'm also considering a 5th, undecided at the moment. Waiting till middle of year to see how I feel then. I have 3 girls and a boy my youngest girl just turned 3. Good luck on deciding x

We're looking for #4 :) . Have triplet boys that are 2 in march and I'm kind of feeling put numbered with all the boy Ness in the house !!! If you want it go for it . The fuller the house the better ! X

Think you should go for it! i love the idea of 5 or 6, but got to have no'3 and 4 first! :haha:

wow summerlily triplets, love the fact you'd like another. how do you find it? do you get out much with them? my friend had triplets nov 12.

I know this post is a bit old , but hubby and I are ttc #5after a Mmc at5weeks. Feb 28th. After the d&c I had trouble getting things started again so on provera and clomid now. :)

I'm jealous to anyone that has loads of children! I would like 4, but i no i could be one of these crazy ladies that has 10 �� personally if i was thinking of having more (which i am) i would have another. X

If you are really looking for honest opinions, I would say yes, *having* 5 or more kids is too much. If you're adopting, different numbers work for different people. Some people love having tons of kids, so more power to them. After *having* one child, I can't imagine wanting to adopt more than 3 kids. 4 children seems like a lot!

LOL one of my friends says that she wouldn't want to have more than 2 kids, since then the kids would outnumber the parents. She doesn't want a revolt. :p

I think if you feel ready to have a 5th child then I don't see a problem. I want to have at least two or three one day.

I have 4 boys and waiting to try for a 5th! On my way out to pick them up from school but will read the whole thread and reply when I get the chance.

I just read back over the thread and realised it was an old post. But is there anyone still around?

Im super excited for number 5, I love big families. Although I dont know if I could handle being out numbered 5 to 1! Your a brave lady!! FX for a little girl this time around :D

Haha its not so bad, its has its perks. Strange as I know it sounds to some people, I actually wanted all boys at one point, although I never thought I'd get them. I only have brothers as well so used to being out numbered. Still, after 4 of them, it would be nice to have a bit more choice when it came to buying clothes and toys so I wouldn't say no to a girl LOL

I found this article:
https://www.ladyandtheblog.com/2014/04/28/41-reasons-why-you-should-have-that-last-baby/

We're considering TTC #4 (and possibly #5 since it's a HIGH possibility of another set of twins) and I really liked this article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->