WTT and over 30??

MaybeSoonBaby

Jen & Jamie WTT
Reaction score
I'm scared that my age combined with my history will be a factor in getting KU.. I'm 31 and I've been completely irregular pretty much the entire time I've had a cycle (at age 10). Longest I've gone w/o my :witch: has been almost a year. No children yet, and I think my OH is going to have a hard time accepting that i'm going to have to chart.. not just let it happen.

Any advice ladies?
:hug:

If your H2B isn't too keen on the charting idea, then don't talk to him about it much. Just make sure you guys :sex: at the right time, but don't let him know it's the "right time" lol

:hugs:
Just thought I'd say try not to worry - my mum has PCOS and I know she and my dad were TTC me (I'm an only child) for a really long time - they'd given up and then along I came :haha: By that point Mum was 38 and Dad was 41, and I'm perfectly healthy and happy :)

So don't be discouraged - you've got years in which to conceive yet :flower:
Take care and hope you get that :bfp: quickly once you start TTC again
xxxx

Yep, great idea about tricking the hubby. I think its too much pressure. And besides, if you really put pressure on him to jump him, it may even help his little guys get out of the gate and go the distance. I think my DH is going to do better thinking there's no pressure. At least that's my plan once we're officially TTC.

I am sure when it comes time for you, you can do your charting and just let him know when its time. I dont think many men pay too much attention to the charting stuff anyway. I have PCOS and am 35 and had my first child this year and am TTC the next one right now. It can happen without many problems hun and I hope 2010 will be your year.

i'm 32, and wtt....and people keep saying....you're clock is ticking...

but the way i look at it...no one said i could at 18, or 21, or 24, or 28....

and i read...where was that...somewhere, in a book that everyone recommended....something like you have a 30% chance in your 20's, 25% in your late 20's and 20% chance in your early 30's each month. now, those aren't the exact figures, but they were really low like that. so, i'm not sure why everyone always made it seem like i'd have such a hard time in my 30's. don't know till we try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->