WTT August 2010 - New User

koco

Mother of One
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been browsing the forum for a little while, finally decided to go ahead and register and post.

My clock decided to sign an alarm saying it was time to have a baby. It was crazy. I mean, the thought was in the back of my mind and my DH and I had discussed the topic at length even long before moving in together, getting engaged, and then married. Then I suddenly woke up one week and thought, "gee, I think it's about that time".

He agreed! :happydance: We spent some time doing some talking, considering, finances to see if it was going to be this fall or next and we decided on this. We are going to start TTC in August/September, hoping for a May/June baby (I don't want to be in my third term in a Pennsylvania summer!).

I finished my last pack of pills this weekend. I'd normally call the doc, schedule my PAP, and get my refill right about now but I'm going to stay off until TTC. I already walk every day and am trying to eat healthier. I'm going to start taking some vitamins, folic acid, all that good stuff.

My DH seems real excited. I knew he wanted kids, but he's also an engineer and doesn't get all up about things too often. He's spent the day looking up baby books (he likes one from the Mayo Clinic, looks pretty good), strollers, car seats, all of that stuff. He already even picked out his daddy diaper bag, we aren't even pregnant yet!

I'm super excited and can't wait to start trying. I'm also terrified beyond belief. I hope (as I'm sure all Mom's do) that I'll be a good Mom, that I'll make it through morning sickness, that I'll make it through labor, all that good stuff.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and looks like I'll be spending some time around here for a while! :thumbup:

--Koco

Hi and welcome Koco! You will love it here, these ladies are wonderful and have already helped me through one pregnancy! Well done on the last pack of pills-get those nasty hormones outa there! Oh and good luck with the getting healthy, hopefully your stay in ttc will be a short one! xxxxx

Hi Koco! Welcome to WTT :flower:

My OH and I are WTT April 2010 so we might be pg at around the same time :happydance: Good times ahead!

Ps. Your doggie is gorgeous :D

Hi Koco! Welcome to WTT :flower:

My OH and I are WTT April 2010 so we might be pg at around the same time :happydance: Good times ahead!

Ps. Your doggie is gorgeous :D

April is my birthday and our wedding anniversary. :) We celebrated our 1 year this month. :hugs:

Thanks! She is my angel. I have another dog whose half shepherd half lab. She looks like a black shepherd, my second angel and protector. Both are very well trained and behaved so I'm looking forward to doing baby training with them. Start em' early!

--Koco

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"