WTT - August 2015

That's fantastic news!! :wohoo: Hoping you get the final clearance soon.

Haven't gotten a chance to get on here in a few days! Nice to see the updates :)
Do you guys have any special plans for ttc like using opk's, temping, doing the SMEP plan, preseed, etc? Any tips to share?

I got some preseed and I hope to do the SMEP thing, but we'll see how that goes with our schedules! I used to temp but stopped so I wouldn't start stressing myself out when ttc. I'm just going to go by cm and a general idea of when I ovulate. I'm hoping to keep things fun and relaxed.
Woop!:happydance: can't wait!!

Haven't gotten a chance to get on here in a few days! Nice to see the updates :)
Do you guys have any special plans for ttc like using opk's, temping, doing the SMEP plan, preseed, etc? Any tips to share?

I will be doing SMEP as soon as I stop my pill because I have endo so we have to make the most of each cycle. I have bought some OPKs and a BBT thermometer on Amazon so I can start charting soon. Maybe we can be smep buddies? Only thing I'm not sure about is how Fertility Friend will cope with my last menstrual period being november..!

Yeah! Let's be SMEP buddies :)
That's a good question about fertility friend.. I've seen some pretty long cycles on their chart gallery, so maybe they'll be able to handle it, haha. I've heard you can also override the program. :shrug:

So enough time has passed that if there was anything serious up with my heart I would have been called in to my doc... So last night while BDing, my husband advised me that we were going to "make a baby"... So I guess we are officially NTNP now :dohh: :haha:

Now that the time is finally here I'm f***ing terrified LOL... I guess I'll see you ladies over in TTC :hugs:

Yeah! Let's be SMEP buddies :)
That's a good question about fertility friend.. I've seen some pretty long cycles on their chart gallery, so maybe they'll be able to handle it, haha. I've heard you can also override the program. :shrug:

Awesome! Where are you in your cycle right now? When do you plan to start charting? I still need to get some preseed - can't believe happen expensive it is

I did some research on the Cerelle website. Their studies showed that the earliest women ovulated after stopping the pill is 7 days. So I'm thinking that means if I put my LMP date at 7 before I stop Cerelle, that means I could O anytime from day 14 onwards which makes sense.

That means my made up LMP date will be 9th August, I will stop Cerelle on the 16th August and immediately start having sex every other day. Then according to SMEP I'll need to be doing OPKs from 19th August as I could ovulate any time from the 23rd, though I know for a lot of women it takes much longer. Hopefully if I put temps and OPKs data into FF it will keep up with me.

Does that make sense to you? I can see why most women would just wait for a natural period but I can't afford to waste an ovulation.

GraceER, Yes preseed is expensive isn't it! DH and I have used it a few times already even though we're not ttc yet and it's quite nice. I'm on cd 9 at the moment. I was originally going to chart this month starting cd 1 but I forgot. I suppose I could start any time now, actually. I should start AF on the 11th of August, maybe a few days later. Then I expect to ovulate around August 25.
It makes sense to me what you're explaining about LPM dates and ovulation. You should be able to catch that egg if you're BD'ng every other day :spermy:

Flossie,
Hurray! I'm excited for you! :)

Wow Earthylove if my ovaries kick into action promptly our cycles should be pretty much in sync! :-D. You could start now to get into the habit? I think I will when my bbt arrives just so I remember to do it once it matters!

Just wanting to hop in cause it's almost time for all of you to join in ttc! It's so exciting :)

GraceER, i got some preseed as well. But keep in mind that the dosage they recommend is a lot! At least for us it was, it ended up being so slippery (sorry for tmi haha) that we both barely felt anything. I haven't used it every time but when i do, i use significantly less then what they tell :)

Oh haha! Thanks for the tip cupcake, I'll remember to use it sparingly 😜. Do you use it throughout your cycle or just in your fertile window?

Hi cupcake! Nice of you to pop in to say hello. :hi:

I'm so excited!! the time is drawing so near. :dance:

we only used it during my fertile window and I think we will keep using it only then, since it is quite pricey and I feel it's kind of wasted to use it during the times I'm not even fertile. But I do like it, I just had to adjust the amount i use haha :)

I actually kind of like to use it during non fertile days because it feels so natural and helps me feel way more comfortable during the dryer times in my cycle

Hey ladies :wave: It's here, it's finally here....August. Can you believe it?

Good luck and loads of sticky baby dust all around. :dust:

So it is! I still have 2 more weeks to go, excited for those of you starting now! Fingers crossed for us all xx

Popping back to say happy August everyone!! Good luck to you all! Hope to see every one of you in First Trimester soon!!

Sorry I'm just totally nutting in understand if you've already formed a group here, but I'm just waiting for my withdrawal period from my b/c then it's CD1 for me exciteddd. Hope I can join this will be #3 for me xx

Welcome avo82, of course you can join :)

So happy August is here! Woohoo!

Hi Lola nice of you to pop back in. Congrats to you! I hope that you are feeling well. :)

Welcome Avo :wave: the more the merrier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"