WTT baby 2 or more?

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Hello ladies

I and my oh have decided to wtt baby number 2, i thought wed be waiting till next yr but hes said that he wants to start trying next month :wacko:
I want another baby but i cant stop over thinking things like the birth lol i didnt have the best of times with zane, but compared to most his birth was fine. it was the hospital that treated me like poo but i wont be there again which is great.

Is there any other ladies wtt baby 2 or more who have the same fears as me?

Hi ya

We're ttc baby no#3!

First two sons were both c-section and emergency too. Wasnt ideal! Hated the epidural (hurt like foooooook!!!) and dread that the most!!!

The thought of having another c-section fills me with dread :( but its something thats gotta be done :)

Every pregnancy is different and im holding onto that!

Good luck x

My oh and I are waiting to try for baby #2. I want to start trying now and he wants to wait so I guess we're waiting. I'm worried about the c-section that I'm required to have since my first was an emergency c-section. I worry that I will have the same complications that I had with the first one. But I still can't wait to have another little one now that my baby is 18 months. Maybe around his 2nd birthday we'll start trying. Hurry up March!

women who have c sections are so brave, the thought scares the hell out of me. but i have heard planned sections are so much easier then emergency x

good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"