WTT because of breastfeeding

A

asacia

I'm so broody. Just found out another friend is pregnant.

I'm WTT because I'm breastfeeding. I want to continue for a long time yet, but I also want another baby!

Oh it is hard :wacko:

I feel so guilty every time I think about getting pregnant.

Hi there- I stopped bf last weekend for same reason I want to ttc and I dont have afs whilst bf even when I cut the feeds down. I feel so guilty for stopping but DD is nearly 6 months minus a couple of days. It's hard isn't it the guilt. I'm here if you want to chat.

love Charlotte
xxxx

Dont feel guilty. You DONT have to stop bf. I know more than one person who never stopped bf, never got af back and still got pregnant. No word of a lie, one of them is now tandem feeding.

When baby gets to about 6 months and they start weaning, you naturally cut down on feeds, you produce less milk, less hormones, kick starting your ovarys again.

You dont necessarily have to stop. xxxx

i stopped feeding 4 month ago and since then ive been so broody. my babys 14 month now and cant decide if i should try again. i also have 7 and 4 nearly 5 year old so there really close so i would hope to have that bond for tommy one day with a brother or sister.

It's true you don't need to stop. A woman at my baby group got pregnant (unplanned!) while her girl was about 4 months old and she was exclusively BF.

I think these days it's rare to stop ovulating even if there are no periods, you'd really have to not be eating very much.

why not NTNP while you continue to bf ?

I feel the same way. I've been bf for almost 9 months, still no period and I would like to start TCC in January. I'm so scared that my body doesn't agree with my plan :)

no advice, just wanted to hope your time in wtt is short :hugs: x

I still have not had a cycle, but Im also not quite ready for #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->