WTT but scared

supaprincess

Reaction score
So im new to this site but i just want a bit of advice. Im 25 and have a 7 yo son. Me and my partner (not sons daddy) wants to try for a baby but I'm scared. Ive put it off for over 2 years now saying it wouldn't be the right time due to me returning to education. Well that's passed and im really scared. My first pregnancy was so easy. The birth was traumatic for me, and i nearly lost my son. ill not go into full details but it has really scared me since. I suffered severe post natal depression along with sciatica and i also have fibromyalgia. I do really want another baby my partner would like two. Im scared the same thing will happen, and in terrified it will go wrong again and might be worse. I have spoke to my partner and hes tried to assure me it wont happen but i keep having the same thoughts and its putting me off trying for another one. Has anyone else felt like this?

have you talked to your doctor about your concerns???

I really hope that all goes well for you. :)

I would talk to your doctor about your questions and concerns. Every pregnancy is different =)

First, I know that you're worried, but bare in mind that every pregnancy and birth is different, even from the same mother.
Try talking to your doctor about your concerns and ask how likely it is that this would happen again. It might make you feel better and more confident if you know the statistics, and it's likely a very low chance that this would happen a second time. I had pre-eclampsia with my DS and a hard pregnancy, but I'm not worried about it happening again because I know that the chances of my next pregnancy and birth being exactly the same as my first are very low.
Also bear in mind that you didn't lose your son. He is alive and well, and even if the same thing happened next time, your next baby is likely to be alive and well, too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->