wtt for baby number 2

Me!! :wave: I'm not really sure how long I'll be WTT. At least until my daughter is a year old I think. But I'm contemplating waiting even longer. We'll see how I feel once DH is home though! :haha: Right now he's out to sea in the Navy so it's easy to be WTT without him around. :D

Meee!

I want to try right now but waiting until we get our loft converted into a 3rd bedroom as we only have 2 at the moment and Ruby's room is quite small! :blush:

zane will be just over 2 when we start trying so he will be 3 when baby is born if it doesnt take too long for me to get pregnant.
i think 3 yrs is a good gap in age and ive only just decided i want another baby after i had zane i was certain that was it as the hospital really put me off!

zanes birth wasnt bad but im really hoping i wont need to be induced again

zanes 16 months and hes such a handful i really cudnt imagine having 2 babies right now id die lol

my ohs in the army so i no how frustrating it is when they go away

:wave:

I have Max, 16 months..a fellow September baba :thumbup:

I totally understand what you mean about them being a handful atm, we're even thinking about hanging on till Max is two (so a couple extra months!) :)

I reaaaally want another baby soon but my sensible head is telling me that waiting would be the best for Me, OH and also for Max! Im also worried about how Max will react..will he feel left out etc

How you feeling about it all?

:hugs:

Me too!

WTT til the autumn really. We'll need to move house and I have to go back to work in April too so fingers crossed we can try again later on this year.

zane is so friendly and the more people around him the better he feels lol so im not actualy too worried, im also leaving a 3yr age gap as thats what my mums done with us theres a 3 yr gap apart from the youngest whos 7 yrs younger then me, shes a nightmare haha

and all my mum did was when i was born she bought my brother and sister a present from me so they liked me straight away haha.

i think long as i still give zane the attention he wants and give them both cuddles at the same time he will be ok.

im more worried about the birth lol im scared baby 2 will be bigger then zane, he was big enough for me lol

we will be ntnp starting jan 2011, it seems so close already hahaha, if my oh got his way wed of had babies back to back.

im still gettin my head around that i want a second as i was certain that i only wanted zane

im more worried about the birth lol im scared baby 2 will be bigger then zane, he was big enough for me lol

It's strange isn't it, as we kinda know what we might go through, what might happen, how much it hurts!!!

It's strange isn't it, as we kinda know what we might go through, what might happen, how much it hurts!!!

haha yeah it was alot easier when i didnt really no what it would all be like.

it wasnt zanes actual birth thats worried me i was treated so badly at the hospital that i thought it would put me off wanting anymore.

im dreading the few weeks after the birth tho lol

I had the same kind of experience with my hospital, they were crap with there aftercare, especially as we had complications and Max was taken straight to SCBU..awful, Im crapping myself that birth will be the same again!!

And yeah Vicks you're right..knowing the pain etc will make it weird, I dont know about any of you but the pain is quite hazey (sp?) to me, I know it hurt like hell but Max kinda takes the thought away from that! :wacko:

Max was 10lb so moomin_troll that definitely bothers me too :dohh: is your second baby supposed to be bigger? :shock:

And thats a great idea about the new baby buying a present.. may have to pinch that one :winkwink:

xxx

I still remember the pain hahaha every little detail but maybe thats my fault and i havent let myself forget hahaha

yeah second is supposed to be bigger but doesnt happen to everyone.

zane was 8lb3 59cm and i thought that was big enough haha i was cut and stitched :( but a mate of mine her lo was 9lbs n shes didnt even tear lol

i actualy said while in labour and pushing "this isnt as bad as i thought" i handled the pain so well so hoping i wont be induced so id be able to handle it again (fingers crossed lol)

Haha, the thought of it is all so scary but talking about it does make me kinda excited go through labour and birth again...:wacko: Am I nuts? :blush:

Do you reckon youd find out the sex next time round? Did you with Zane? Max was a surprise baby and Im thinking Id wanna know next time, be more prepared and all! :D

xx

i hate suprises hahaha so i had to find out with zane and i will next time.

i think the best suprise for me is just seeing what they look like so knowing the sex didnt ruin anything for me, i was able to get more excited about names i wanted.

it is scary, im not looking forward to birth but ive learnt from my mistakes so im lookin forward to doing things differently with lo number 2, after i had zane i was too hung up on the crappy hospital and being sh*t scared to enjoy him and really the newborn stage is the best part.

I am! Might be waiting a long time.. maybe end of 2012 or beginning of 2013. We're getting married in 2012, so want to wait until after that really. And I'll have done a big chunk of my degree by then, so could take a break for baby or see how I'd go with baby + degree. Although OH has said that he wouldn't mind if I fell pregnant now, it will potentially be a better situation for it to happen later on.

i had finaly decided to get myself fit afew weeks ago and ohs buying me the pussycat dolls exercise dvd to then only decide out of the blue i want another baby lol

ile be getting my body back to only have it taken over again afew months later lol

i hate suprises hahaha so i had to find out with zane and i will next time.

i think the best suprise for me is just seeing what they look like so knowing the sex didnt ruin anything for me, i was able to get more excited about names i wanted.

it is scary, im not looking forward to birth but ive learnt from my mistakes so im lookin forward to doing things differently with lo number 2, after i had zane i was too hung up on the crappy hospital and being sh*t scared to enjoy him and really the newborn stage is the best part.

I totally agree, looking back I soo wish Id enjoyed Max more as a tiny baby..but you are so scared and nervous that it kinda whizzes by in a blur! Thats a big plus for baby number 2...experience! :)

xx

yeah it makes me sad that i didnt enjoy zane more and next time ile get to enjoy lo more with zane so that will be fun i hope haha!

also me and zane didnt get along when it came to bf so ile be giving that another go.

Yeah thats something I want to do too, Max was in hospital for 4 weeks after birth and I was gutted I couldnt properly BF, had to express, but when the time came to switch to breast he just didnt like it!

I think having a 3 year old (roughly) and a baby is a nice gap..they are old enough to sort of understand and can be more involved! I cant wait to see Max as a big brother to a little brother/sister! :cloud9:

xx

my big brother was 6 when i was born he is highly mentaly disabled and my sister was 3 and my mum says its a great age gap.

me n my sister are really good friends and are very close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->