wtt for baby number 2

i think we are waiting until 2012 at least although we would both do it now if we had the room! (and the money :dohh:)

im quite looking forward to the birth of baby no 2, i enjoyed it! i was induced first time as well so i'd love to go naturally and see what happens. i had a really good experience in hospital too so maybe that helps!

this thread has so many replies already! im in work so trying to catch up :)

im not worrying about the money side of things as if we all worried about that no one would have children haha.

hopefuly by the time i have lo 2 zane will be potty trained and off his baby milk so wont have to buy 2 lots of the most expensive things lol

hopefuly by the time i have lo 2 zane will be potty trained and off his baby milk so wont have to buy 2 lots of the most expensive things lol

I know, i'm keeping everything I have for Ruby too, pram etc. I'd like Ruby to be about 2 when we have another but i'm not sure how she would react, she's quite a demanding baby! :rofl:

Me!!

We're going to start trying in May, so soon! argh!
Joshua will be 10 and a half months then, so I could potentially have a newborn and an under 2! Actually sounds scary doesn't it? We've only got a 2 bed house but both rooms are a good size, so they can share for a few years even if we have a girl next! I don't even dare think about the money or we'd never have another one.

Think number 2 has to be cheaper, as you already have all the big things and lots can be reused for baby #2!

I was lucky had a great pregnancy and an quick easy birth, and a tiny 6lb baby. Would be nice if it all went that way a second time hehe

Yeah, I think number 2 should be cheaper, as you know exactly what you need and we're planning on keeping most of Joe's stuff anyway!

Same, we didnt find out the sex and so all of our 'big' baby things..pram etc are neutral colours, so even if we had a girl, we could reuse :thumbup:

Im also the same on the money front..trying not to think about it, when we were expecting Max I was a little worrywart but everything is fine..I think its a natural reaction tbh :)

Its strange to think of us as a family of 4, cant wait :cloud9:

xxx

Hey ladies, can I join you?

We're WTT until May. I've been broody as anything since Amelia has been 4 weeks old. I LOVED being pg even if I didn't have the easiest ride of it.

It's funny as I remember being in the hospital and wondering how I was going to tell my OH that I wasn't going to go through that again for at least another 4 years! Did anyone else feel like that? Now I'm so excited I could burst!

:hi: i can see myself in WTT for the forseeable future as me and OH just cant decide on when is the right time to TTC for number 2 :shrug:

Initially we agreed to start after our wedding in August but thats fast approaching and we arent really sure we are ready

Me but not for too much longer. We're ttc in june! :D

lucy lu ur nuts haha i couldnt imagine having 2 babies under 2 especialy seeing how zane is now lol

zanes pram is black so its fine for a girl to use aswel and as for his other things like play mat and walker i dont think they really need to be girly if we were to have a girl.

i still cant get my head around finaly joining wtt im going to be a nervous wreck in afew months when 2011 and coming fast lol

We're WTT until May. I've been broody as anything since Amelia has been 4 weeks old. I LOVED being pg even if I didn't have the easiest ride of it.

It's funny as I remember being in the hospital and wondering how I was going to tell my OH that I wasn't going to go through that again for at least another 4 years! Did anyone else feel like that? Now I'm so excited I could burst!

it was just afew weeks ago i was telling my oh i didnt want another baby....ever lol

i think im going to have to stop thinkin about the labour and money or ile never get round to trying lol

Woohoo Lisa we might be PG together again then!
I am hoping to start trying in Spring/early summer, as I would love a baby in March again!

2 smelly boys for us this time!! I kinda hope for another girl though lol

lucy lu ur nuts haha i couldnt imagine having 2 babies under 2 especialy seeing how zane is now lol

:rofl: Your could well be right! I always thought I had a screw loose!

Our pram is neutral too and all toys are bright coloured so fine whatever we have :D

:rofl: Your could well be right! I always thought I had a screw loose!

Our pram is neutral too and all toys are bright coloured so fine whatever we have :D

having kids in general makes us nuts so we all have a screw loose lol

now my next problem! i was a heavy smoker before zane but i quit cold turkey soon as i got my bfp and oh was supposed to do the same.

well.......2 yrs on and hes still smoking and the smell drives me mad, i only smoke if im really drunk hahaha ive asked him to only smoke at work n not at home well last night he comes in smelling of a freshly smoked fag! i was and still am fuming.

he says that wen i get pregnant he will just quit, he was supposed to just quit with zane, hes driving me nuts i really dont get how he cane be so selfish when it comes to a little white stick

hi ladies :hi: we are going to start ttc number 2 late september - november, in hopes for another summer baby!

We already have a baby girl who's almost 7 months, called Kara, she was a premmie (only by 5 weeks & 1 day), as i had severe pre-eclampsia, and she weighed 4lb 5 oz's when she was born! She came home after two long weeks in special care! I loved being pregnant and giving birth, and i'm really looking forward to it all again!

if i fall pregnant right away then Kara will be 2, or just over when the naw baby arrives! she's a bit of a handful at the moment, but its never going to put me off! my oh says an only child is a lonely child, and he wants four :shock: lol! xx

a only child is not a lonely child thats really sad :(

i no afew only children and they werent bothered by it. but after i had zane i was watching tv and there was a holiday show on where it was the parents and 1 girl who was about 8 and she only had her parents to play with and they were pullin there faces.

it was awful

I don't really know what you can do about the smoking thing! Thankfull neither me or nor my OH spoke. He used to but he stopped a month after we got together thankfully! Well done u going cold turkey tho :D

Aww I have 4 older sisters and 2 older brothers, but I am the youngest by far so i was the only one on holidays with my parents. Never went swimming or roller coasters until I was old enough to go by myself, so in a way I was lonely even tho so many of us. Thats why I want my Lo's close in age so they always have someone to play with :D

My OH is an only child and hated it so we'd like 3 ( i want 4 tbh but hes not too keen).

Thats why Id like a close age gap, so hopefully they can grow up closely and enjoy playing and doing things together :thumbup: Thats the plan anyway! haha

Moomin, good on you for giving up outright! :thumbup: Ive got no advice either as neither of us smoke :shrug: hope you find a way of sorting it :)

I dunno why, but I reckon it'll be another blue bump for us next :cloud9: OHs family is dominated by boys!! lol, I wouldnt mind either to be honest! A girl would be lovely but so would a little boy :)

xxx

I'm an only child (wasn't planned that way but that's a whole other story) and as much as I wanted a brother or sister I wasn't lonely and have always been happy. OH is the oldest of 3, oh sorry, 2nd oldest of 4 as he found out last year that he had an older half sister! He wants 3 children and I'd like 4!

Yay Lisa I'm glad you're trying at the same sort of time :happydance: I'm planning to be a March Mummy again as it was the perfect time of the year to be pg and have a baby for me. Woo hoo I'm doubley excited now!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->