wtt for baby number 2

Oh i want to be pregnant now! lol

We did decide may but I think we might actually start trying next month...eeek! I don't chart or anything tho, so could take a while. But excited and scared

aww ive got to wait til july next year but ive got caleb to look after x

I'm nervous about encountering similar problems I had when in labour with Egglet. I feel like I had a really good labour and don't actually remember the pain that much, but because he pooed inside of me and then had to be delivered with forceps because I struggled with pushing I am worried this may happen again. I'm definately not worried about the pain though. Now just got to wait for AF to come so I can get an idea of how my cycles are gonna go. Does anyone know how BF can effect your cycles? xx

wow lucy good luck trying possibly next month x

i didnt bf long enough to see how it effected my period but my mil got pregnant again when her lo was only 2 months and she was bf

Thanks honey :)
will probs me more ntnp for a few months!

I BF for 5 months and I had normal periods, but I know some woman don't have any periods at all. But you can still get pregnant

Im wondering the same thing, MrsBandEgglet...
Im trying to track cycle days, but because of BFing, isnt it sort of a lost cause?

Ive been BFing exclusively for almost 6 months, and Ive only had 2 proper AF's... :shrug::shrug:

Yeah i think for most people bf supresses ovulation totally, it certainly seems to be working out that way for me! I did think i got af when Toby was a few weeks old because my lochia had stopped but then i was bleeding again, but i think it was just a continuation of the same thing because i have had nothing since and no signs af is on her way.

We've still been using contraception just in case, because like i say, we're wtt for a while yet, but i'm not sure if we're gonna continue using protection because we both hate condoms and i'm reluctant to go on the pill. The fpa leaflet i got from the postnatal ward says exclusive breastfeeding is 98% effective as a contraceptive, but then i am constantly hearing about people who got pregnant whilst bf so it makes me wonder!

i still wouldnt count on bf to act as a contraception tho far too risky!

me! I have a wonderful 6yo daughter now...way past time to give her a little brother/sister...we'll be trying this summer, can't wait!

hi girls, never thought I would be posting here but we're WTT for baby no.2 in January 2011 :D

your babies are all very cute :D

if my oh snaps out of being a total tw*t we will also be ttc jan 11 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->