wtt for baby number 2

I'm an only child (wasn't planned that way but that's a whole other story) and as much as I wanted a brother or sister I wasn't lonely and have always been happy. OH is the oldest of 3, oh sorry, 2nd oldest of 4 as he found out last year that he had an older half sister! He wants 3 children and I'd like 4!

Yay Lisa I'm glad you're trying at the same sort of time :happydance: I'm planning to be a March Mummy again as it was the perfect time of the year to be pg and have a baby for me. Woo hoo I'm doubley excited now!!!! x

you do know we are actually going to have to have sex for this though?!

I'm an only child (wasn't planned that way but that's a whole other story) and as much as I wanted a brother or sister I wasn't lonely and have always been happy. OH is the oldest of 3, oh sorry, 2nd oldest of 4 as he found out last year that he had an older half sister! He wants 3 children and I'd like 4!

Yay Lisa I'm glad you're trying at the same sort of time :happydance: I'm planning to be a March Mummy again as it was the perfect time of the year to be pg and have a baby for me. Woo hoo I'm doubley excited now!!!! x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :dohh:

LOL ... is there not another way

I don't really know what you can do about the smoking thing! Thankfull neither me or nor my OH spoke. He used to but he stopped a month after we got together thankfully! Well done u going cold turkey tho :D

Aww I have 4 older sisters and 2 older brothers, but I am the youngest by far so i was the only one on holidays with my parents. Never went swimming or roller coasters until I was old enough to go by myself, so in a way I was lonely even tho so many of us. Thats why I want my Lo's close in age so they always have someone to play with :D

aww that made me feel really sad :( my mum never took us swimming so it was good i got to go with my sisters even tho my big sister is illergic to it haha

i hated growing up in a family of 4 kids so two are plenty for me lol

altho my big brother is higly mentaly disabled so that was really hard to deal with

I don't really know what you can do about the smoking thing! Thankfull neither me or nor my OH spoke. He used to but he stopped a month after we got together thankfully! Well done u going cold turkey tho :D

Aww I have 4 older sisters and 2 older brothers, but I am the youngest by far so i was the only one on holidays with my parents. Never went swimming or roller coasters until I was old enough to go by myself, so in a way I was lonely even tho so many of us. Thats why I want my Lo's close in age so they always have someone to play with :D

aww that made me feel really sad :( my mum never took us swimming so it was good i got to go with my sisters even tho my big sister is illergic to it haha

i hated growing up in a family of 4 kids so two are plenty for me lol

altho my big brother is higly mentaly disabled so that was really hard to deal with

Aww bless. I coped and i got to take my best friend on holiday with us when i was 13 so that was a bonus teehee!

i have a feeling oh wont quit smoking at all:dohh:

he was really getting on my nerves tonight so i was already mad at him and then thinkin about him smoking made me worse, i feel like me and zane arent even that important to quit smoking for why would another baby be different.

im the one who will be pregnant again....giving birth again and all he has to do is quit smoking. and i said to him that id want him to cut down his drinking and he flipped saying im not guna quit drinking!

i didnt even ask him to, he has a can after work sometimes which i dont mind but sometimes he gets drunk in the house on wkends and he does my head in while drunk and that plus being pregnant ile kill him.

Hi ladies ,
we're wtt #2 in fall this year . I'd like to start trying just after our wedding (July 3rd) but we'd like a age gap of about 2 years so we'll likely start actively trying in October .

I grew up as an only child , well sort of . I have a half brother but he never lived with us and I rarely saw him . I had an amazing childhood and honestly am really happy I didn't have any siblings . My OH on the other hand had four brothers and couldn't imagine not having siblings . I really want two kids but OH would like three , it really depends though on what the sex is of our next baby . If it's a boy I'd consider having another but if it's a girl I'm done , I don't think I could handle three girls ,.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! August 2011 here I come. My son will be 2 thn and I'm off to TTC a little bro or sis for him. lol

omg i'm having a really broody day:( one where I'm considering TTC when I get my OPK pos this cycle :(:(

MUST RESIST.

just wait till ur oh does something to annoy u and the feeling will soon pass hahaha

Hello :flower: Thought i'd join in!

We were originally thinking of ttc baby number 2 when Toby turns 1 (in november) but then i decided i'd like to have a christmas and birthday where i don't need to watch what i'm eating/drinking etc due to being pregnant or breastfeeding so started to think it would end up being january 2010 instead...but now OH is (hopefully) going back to university in september and will be doing a 3 year course. I'd still like to start ttc in january but he's more nervous about finances and juggling uni/family life and part time work (which i understand) so now we have no idea when we'll start ttc! We've always said we'd like our LO's close in age so i am hoping we don't have to wtt TOO long!

i am!! we dont know when we will try for another one but maybe this year for baby to be born next year!!

oooh bit scary thinking about it!!
= 0 )

well it was our first wedding anniversairy last night, had a lovely curry :)

while eating oh said to me how do u feel about being a mummy again?
i got all excited thinking about having another, but still sh*tting it about the birth haha

im tempted to start trying this year but im sticking to my date because the way zane in now i couldnt handle him and being pregnant lol id die

I'm thinking of ttc when my daughter is 2 which will be Jan 2011. Everybody keeps saying why don't you try now and have them close together but I see it as very hard work and I wouldn't want them both in nappies! Also I know what to expect now so it makes me nervous and I found the 1st 6 weeks tough with little sleep and to go through that again and have a toddler around too!!

zane still isnt a great sleeper so hoping by the time jan2011 comes round im hoping hes better so that i do axctualy managed abit of sleep this time around haha

how did i miss this thread :dohh: we're wtt for number 2! not 100% sure of when yet, but hoping after our wedding, so this september :yipee:
i can't wait to do it all again, especially to share it with maddi, what worries me atm is afterwards as i'll probably have another c-section - maddi was em. c-section after 40hours and slow progression of 3cm, i found the afterwards bit the worse. also, maddi's always been an amazing sleeper - slept through since 6weeks and one night where she's woke up (the only night we've woken up with her since she was 6weeks!!!) when she was 6months, she was poorly and it was the night before my nan's funeral. she's really a dream child, still takes 2 naps a day, and is just a pleasure and so easy, i'm not sure if i'm ready for it to be turned upside down yet :rofl:

Princess how lucky are you! Can you send Maddi over to have words with Joshua please! lol

He's a dream throughout the day, soo happy even when he's sick! he just doesn't sleep thru! lol He did last week - well from 6pm to 5am I was so happy! Past two nights he's decided he wants a bottle again and to stay awake and play/cry at me for 2 hours! Typical its the two days Im at work!

Anyway last night I was lying in bed really wanting to be pregnant again, my friend has a cute little baby bump and I want one. Then about 5 minutes later I was freaking out, wondering if I am really ready to try again so soon!

eloooo were wtt, hopefully in june well start rachel will be 1 in the july... looking forward to it :):) how is every 1? xx

I'm not waiting for no 2, I haven't even had my first I just have to say I love your name Moomin since thats the name of my puppy! :rofl:

I'm not waiting for no 2, I haven't even had my first I just have to say I love your name Moomin since thats the name of my puppy! :rofl:

hahaha my mum still calls me moo wen ever we go out i get some funny looks off people.

good luck wen u decided to try for number 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"