wtt for baby number 2

hahaha my mum still calls me moo wen ever we go out i get some funny looks off people.

good luck wen u decided to try for number 1

Hahaha yeah I call her Moo :blush:

I plan to try for number 1 after my wedding 11th September this year, apprehensive but excited at the same time, its all going on this year! How about yourself?

Princess how lucky are you! Can you send Maddi over to have words with Joshua please! lol

He's a dream throughout the day, soo happy even when he's sick! he just doesn't sleep thru! lol He did last week - well from 6pm to 5am I was so happy! Past two nights he's decided he wants a bottle again and to stay awake and play/cry at me for 2 hours! Typical its the two days Im at work!

Anyway last night I was lying in bed really wanting to be pregnant again, my friend has a cute little baby bump and I want one. Then about 5 minutes later I was freaking out, wondering if I am really ready to try again so soon!

:hugs::hugs: thanks hon xx

hahaha my mum still calls me moo wen ever we go out i get some funny looks off people.

good luck wen u decided to try for number 1

Hahaha yeah I call her Moo :blush:

I plan to try for number 1 after my wedding 11th September this year, apprehensive but excited at the same time, its all going on this year! How about yourself?

my babies 2 in september so thats a good month lol its a scary prospect having a baby but its worth it. im thinkin about trying in jan next year, not looking forward to labour again hahaha but i go all mushy wen i see zanes newborn pictures so i need another one lol

my babies 2 in september so thats a good month lol its a scary prospect having a baby but its worth it. im thinkin about trying in jan next year, not looking forward to labour again hahaha but i go all mushy wen i see zanes newborn pictures so i need another one lol

2 is a good age I want to leave a 2 year gap between my children if I can, I love baby smell my aunties baby still has baby smell and I feel a little weird sniffing him! (Your little boy is georgous btw!)

Awwww just remember the pain is short lived and then you have the little bundle.

They say you forget the pain I am wondering if this is true? :blush: I'm such a wimp the idea of being in pain scares me... I'm not comfortable with something as big as a baby coming out me foof!

im a total wimp but i managed with the pain of birth really well, ule be suprised with what ur body can really do. i havent forgotten the pain but some people i no have im just weird.

i just stared at zane wen he was born i couldnt believe he was inside me let alone how he came out hahaha i smelt of baby for the first few weeks as i just cudnt put zane down lol i loved it he is a little cutie thanks :)

im aiming for a 3 yr gap as thats what i have with my sister n we r close

Yeah me and my brother have a 3 year gap and its worked well for us, I just want 2 rather close, then a break of maybe 6 years and then another 2 close together (if money permits and nothing goes wrong!) I think my poor OH is a little daunted by the prospect but I love big families and really would love one of my own.

Hehe I think I will just be screaming "drugs!". I'm sure you will be fine they say number 2 is easier than the first (I don't know how true that is but it always says that on the baby programs on home and health :haha:)

i can worry about it all i like but it wont do me any good so i need to stop thinking about giving birth hahaha i found labout and birth alot better then i thought so im only worried about stitches....eeeppp!

i grew up in a house of 4 and hated it hahaha so ile be stopping at 2 and if oh wants anymore after the second ive already told him id either adopt (which i wanted to do for baby 2) or he can go else where lol

Lets hope #2 is easier lol but all births can be so different. Think with number 2 though once my waters break I won't hang around and have my dinner. Will get to hospital or i will be having baby at home ... first came quick

zane took his sweet time so ile have plenty of time hahaha

my mum had a 5lb baby and a 9lb baby and said there was no difference at all, apart from with me the 5lb baby she didnt tear but i did almost kill her :S

Hi can i join.
I think we will be trying jull 2011 but i have to go to hospital 6months before as i`m diabetic so needed to makes sure its sorted. So that means roughly a year from now. I had my first son dec 3rd 09 and i cant believe where the time has gone. hope everyone is well. nice to know there is a place about trying again amd just chat to xx

Can I join in too pleeeease :p I've only just had Egglet but I'm really missing my bump; I can't wait to get pregnant again. We're gonna be starting in October this year but would ideally like to be pregnant by March 2011. We plan on having 3 but I would love a big family. Sooo excited about ttc again :happydance: Does anyone else have a small age gap between their LO's? I've heard some people think it's lovely to have them so close together, others think it's unbelievably hard. :shrug: xx

Meeeee! I think we are gonna start trying again summer 2012 if all goes to plan! :happydance: Can't wait .. I love my baba and loved being pregnant! xx

Just thought Id pop in and :hi:

I, too, am WTT for baby #2!

:mrgreen:

Miss being pregnant like something fierce... PLAN on waiting until around when Hayden will be out of diapers, but I cant say Id be disappointed if we got a :bfp: sooner...

Anyone else here that is WTT not on any BC?
I was going to get the coil put in, but our med coverage is CRAP and it will cost upwards of 200$ at LEAST... :( :(

Me, we had our son on Christmas day and we are going to start ttcing for number 2 in September

welcome all to the group! this is the most popular thread ive made lol

as time goes on im getting more nervous to the point where im thinking about not trying for baby 2.

i never realised the effect the care or lack of at hospital really had on me till now.

plus my mother decided to scare the hell out of me today. we have alot of the same problems giving birth in common her first my brother was 8lb2 zane was 8lb3 and my sister the second baby was a wooping 8lb14 so im scared like anything to have a huge baby.

altho i was 5lbs and my mum said theres no difference in the pain, but she didnt tear with me n im worried about needing to be cut or having to push the head out and tearing.

i really need to stop over thinking this haha

Aw giving birth is just a tinnnny part of it though hun. 1 day and that's it, you have another child forever!

We're NTNP but I'm getting impatient :( Doesn't help that my cycles are about 40days long so theres not much chance i'll catch doing NTNP :(

of course u can join in sarah welcome to the group x

yeah blah i agree im acting like ile be effected by the stitches for ever if u was to have them again lol
i wont even be at the same hospital as i was when i had zane so i no the care i get next time will be so much better then i got before and i do feel that ive learnt from zanes birth.

i was talkin to my oh last night and he said why are u even worrying u coped so well with labour and birth with zane? so ive gota stop worrying about having a giant baby and look forward to having another sweetpea.

we will be ntnp from jan2011 sounds to scary actualy ttc for me lol

Can I join too please? Ben is nearly 8 months old, so we thought we may start trying again at Christmas. There is a two year age gap between me and my brother and we had great fun growing up together, so ideally we'd like to have a two year age gap between our children.
I've been watching one born every minute, it really makes me broody. DH thinks that we will start trying again before Christmas, but we'll see.

hi all x i think the only thing i`m scared of is if i will be taken into hopsital again because of pre-eclampsia and they didnt really lt me know what was happening. plus because i am type 1 diabetic i had a lot of bad hypos and had to have the ambulance a few times at night and now oh works nights when i do get pregnant again i will have to stay at parents on night time.
All this aside i look forward to the scans and the movement and then knowing i will have a bundle of joy to love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->