WTT for Oct-Dec 2009...anyone?

eclipse

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Well, I had the talk with DH this weekend, and he would prefer to wait another year before we try again, which would make Liam around 3. I am ok with that, just want to hopefully be preggers again before I am 35....always said I would be done by then. Also, it would give us time to "shore up the defenses" in case I have to go out early again. I don't know if anyone else on the board is waiting another year and going to try around this time next year? If so, let's chat! What's the reason? How are you staying sane? Good luck to everyone wtt and ttc! :D

MEEEEEEEE!

How am I staying sane? No idea. Consoling myself with the fact that it's been six months since I got married and it doesn't really feel all that long, therefore the next year will go by pretty quickly!

In all seriousness though, we have good reasons for WTTC. We're hoping (somewhat pointlessly perhaps) that we can sell our flat in April or thereabouts and then go travelling for a few months. That's plan A. Plan B, if we can't sell the flat, is go to on a few holidays (probably australia, Sri Lanka and Japan), which will satisfy the travel bug and then we'll ttc after that, which should still be this time next year, or at the latest early 2010.

Having a plan of action is what keeps me sane. We also always said we'd like to be married for 18 months - two years before having a baby. We both turn 30 too next year, so that also seems like a good point to start.

Those are all excellent reasons to WTT. My husband and I have been together a total of 12 years and will be married 5 years in April (!). I like having that time together before Liam that we had. The travel sounds amazing....how great would that be? Maybe you can pull off both!!! I am settling down now, it is actually nice to know where I stand with him, he had been a bit dodgy about it :rofl: I just hope I don't have complications again but that year will give me some time to get physically and financially in shape I guess.....I also had my son at 30. Good age. Enjoy your newlywed status, it is great! :D

This is around the period im going to ask my parnter if we can try, it seems so far away, but im sure it will come around in no time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->