WTT for two years

Weffie

Reaction score
Hi I'm Steph =]

I'm 18 and live in Australia. I'm getting married in April 2011 and have decided to try for a baby after I get married. I want to grow a little bit more older and wiser and save up money.

My fiancee is 20 and his ex just had a baby which is his so we have a bit to handle already.

Welcome!

I've only been here a few days but I think you will like it here. I'm probably going to be waiting around 2 years too, but hoping it is going to be less than that.

Good luck with your wedding!

Fly

Hey, welcome! OH and I are 20 and we're waiting 2 years as well, so you won't be alone for the ride!
Congratulations on the upcoming wedding - so exciting!!
xx

Hello! A very big welcome to WTT - hope you settle in here well and that your wait is made easier with the help from all the lovely girlies x

Enjoy the wedding including preparations, the time will fly by!! And you can enjoy it all the more knowing you can TTC afterwards :thumbup:

Welcome :) The planning for the wedding will keep your mind occupied! Hope you enjoy your wait. xxx

Hi Welcome . :) You'll see you are not the only one to wait a longer time.

Welcome! Hope you have fun with the wedding planning! I am also WTT for atleast 2 1/2 years, mabye even 3 years until I finish college.

Oh, we need a new thread for 2-3 year wait :D hehe. Glad I'm not alone!

You know I've been having such bad luck with things, I wouldn't be surprised if I get pregnant before then. My period is due today and I am waiting. I've been really sick the last few days. I had bad cramps last night and had to go to the hospital. Should I buy a test?

I'm getting married April 2011 too!! Welcome to the WTT section!:thumbup:

No idea when we're getting married! Probably summer 2011, if we can afford! And then baby making...hopefully! Really hope we don't have to extend the 2 years 2months!

OH and I have just brought our date closer, and we've got to get married in that time :/ S'all good, I can organise a wedding in WELL under a year :)

We're not engaged yet though lol, we want to wait. Only been living together 2 months and his parents are seperating, so it's not the best time! Summer 2011 would be nice, however, I'll hopefully be teacher training Sep 2010-June 2011 so I'd have a hard year to plan! We wouldn't have that much money anyway.

How much are you spending?

Welcome! :) I'm waiting until Christmas 2011 too, so you're not alone in the long wait!

It's funny that even though time seems to go really fast, 2 years seems ages!!

I'm worried about money! I guess we have 2 years to get on our feet, and I think it's do-able :)

I'm not exactly sure when I will be waiting until, but the plan (which can very easily change) is to start trying in October 2011. By then we will have had two years to save up money and spend time with our other two children. We also plan on getting married on November 11, 2011, but we have to get engaged before we set that plan into motion. :rofl: I'm also 18. :)

Nice to meet you! I'm Diane, just turned 24, had my first baby at 20, one month shy of turning 21 and my second when I was 22 + 1 month.

Congratulations on your wedding and good luck with your new life and TTC when it comes time. In the mean time - practice with your step-baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->