wtt forever...

twilightgeek

1 angel
Reaction score
:/ recently split up with oh of 2 years :/ feeling hopeless desperate for children but hey life goes on right? :/ and also better to find out now rather than when we were already trying. found out he'd been messaging other girls on fb saying he wanted to see them naked :/ give up!

:hugs:
some men are such pricks! and how immature messaging people to say he wants to see them naked, tell him to have a word with himself!
at least now you know when you do TTC it will be with a lovely man who deserves you and your lovely future children xxx

Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry. Like you say, better to find out now but it probably doesn't make it hurt any less. What a tool xxxx

:hugs:
That's so sad... But on the other hand, like you and other ladies said, better now than in a couple of years. And yes, you will find a man that respects and loves you! You just need some time to heal now and that is OK.

So sorry to hear that. I have been though that before and it is so confidence destroying and heartbreaking. Sending big hugs. Everything happens for a reason and you will end up with a loving and caring (and respectful!) OH in the end.

:hugs: So sorry honey :( Men can be such dick's, he probably doesn't realise what he's lost. Chin up :hug:

So sorry to hear that!! *hugs* Try to stay positive. I've known many people who meet the right person and get married/start trying for little ones within months. So who knows what will happen. Keep your head up!

hi hun, this happened to me more than 5 months ago. sorry to hear this but there is light at the end of the tunnel.... there is plenty of fish out there for ur picking.

I have lucky found a lovely man who is like my double jst the opposite sex. been with him 4 months nearly so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm so sorry.
I went through a hard divorce a few years ago. I know what you're feeling.
::hugs::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->