WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

We make a cross with our bodies me on my back and him on his side iykwim?

Missionary & on top are mine & DH's fave although I think we've pretty much tried everything :blush::rofl:

Same here :blush: :rofl:

OMG speaking of :sex: I had a sex dream last night I was on top of DH - it was soooo vivid when I woke really horny and wanted to :sex:. Then, I remembered there's a re-anactment of the parting of the red sea going on below and I couldn't. :dohh: :rofl:

DH loves it and it seems to hit my spot, plus cos of neither of us being ontop it means the little friends from ann summers can do there magic on me to :rofl:

So i have a dilema, i have to go to get my dog soon, so do i drop her home and come back to work, drop her home and go to the gym and do either body pump or aerobics, or shall i be hard core and do body pump and aerobics?

Missionary & on top are mine & DH's fave although I think we've pretty much tried everything :blush::rofl:

Same here :blush: :rofl:

OMG speaking of :sex: I had a sex dream last night I was on top of DH - it was soooo vivid when I woke really horny and wanted to :sex:. Then, I remembered there's a re-anactment of the parting of the red sea going on below and I couldn't. :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My vote is drop her home and stay there. :rofl: That alone is my workout for the day. :rofl: :rofl:

So i have a dilema, i have to go to get my dog soon, so do i drop her home and come back to work, drop her home and go to the gym and do either body pump or aerobics, or shall i be hard core and do body pump and aerobics?

Personally if it was me i would take the dog home then lay on the sofa & not move till bedtime :rofl:

All equally as good advice, i have a Jordan one somewhere i can pull put :rofl: Then again she does feck all in that video anyway :rofl:

I find watching workout dvd's as exhausting as actually doing them :rofl:

Lola - Arms are hurting from yesterday :cry:

okay I may 'watch' 2 sections of Davina's tongiht, what do you reckon? abs and legs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->