WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I need to go home now I have a headache to add to everything else & I still have 2 hours & 45 minutes till hometime :hissy:

Know how you feel Reedy. I still have 6 hours left! :hissy:

Lola - Legs is the killer!!! Because I cycle 4 miles a day I dont do the legs!! :rofl:

We're finishing the basement, should be done in a month's time and will have a small gym there so I'll be able to work out. Although who am I kidding? :rofl:

DH says I'm allowed a new car :happydance:
my dad works for Peugot so he can get us a good deal

this is what i have now
Peugot 205

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
Wow! 4 miles is quite impressive! When I worked out I always hated legs too. Squats, leg presses, etc., they were always a killer.

And this is the one I'm going to get :happydance:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
lola - I sit on my arse all day too!

Reedy - What do you want to get?? Pics please!

FAB reedy!!

I do 2 miles in the morning and 2 in the evening so not that impressive!! :rofl:

Kerry - I think I may have to tackle legs soon or else my arse will look like Chris' Pumpkin! I wont be able to walk for a week but hey ho!

So it's been decided for me, my horse is hoping lame :cry: i hate it when he is ill, i'm not used to it as it happens so rarely. I have to go and pultise his hoof and make his house all nice for him as ill have to put him on box rest :cry: my poor baby. And with fireworks going off he is gonna be so scared in his box on his own :cry:

Sorry all this talk of exercise has forced me to break out the Cadbury Hero's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->