WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

So it's been decided for me, my horse is hoping lame :cry: i hate it when he is ill, i'm not used to it as it happens so rarely. I have to go and pultise his hoof and make his house all nice for him as ill have to put him on box rest :cry: my poor baby. And with fireworks going off he is gonna be so scared in his box on his own :cry:

Oh Daisy, so sorry your horse is ill. :hugs: I hope he feels better soon.

He has an abscess in his hoof, i had a feeling one was brewing last night (easy to fix but very painful when u stand on ur hoof and u weigh a ton) it is high up tho so if the pultise doesnt bring it out then ill have to get the vet out on friday to dig it out :cry: Gotta go, pick pup up and deal with horsey. I'll give him extra apples. X

See you later Daisy, I hope it works!

Right I have to pop off to concentrate or else I willl never get this spreadsheet finished!

I hate work!
See you later girlsxxxx

Bye lola x

Daisy - sorry to hear your horse isnt well x :hugs:

Okay, I'm all ready to win $1,000 on the radio today. :happydance: Song of the day will be playing within the next 40 minutes! :D

Bye lola see you later

Daisy - Hope its easy to cure and he's better soon.

Chris - I think we might just do the 300 pages!! :wohoo:

See you later Daisy, I hope it works!

Right I have to pop off to concentrate or else I willl never get this spreadsheet finished!

I hate work!
See you later girlsxxxx

Bye Lola! :wave:

This is so not fair. The song hasn't even played yet and the lines are busy! :hissy: growlmad:

Thanks Reedy!

The anticipation is strong, sweat has begun to bead up on my forehead, the heart is racing......... :rofl: :rofl:

Hi girls, sorry for my absence this week just haven't stopped since I have been off work! I am only popping on to say sorry as DD is waiting impatiently to use the laptop!

:witch: finally arrived yesterday so shall be going to hospital for myfirst blood test tomorrow (boo hoo I hate needles!)

Taking DD to Alton Towers on Friday for scare fest - she only has one friend sleeping over now so decided to go on spur of moment! I have made the cake, will post some pics later

:hug: to you all xx

Hi Tracy :hi: Sorry the :witch: came and about needle pricks tomorrow. :hugs: Have fun at Alton Towers! :hug:

I'm back I got bored already!!!!

I'll help you get to 300 instead, much more productive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->