WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Tiki - 3 am??? What time did you get up after that? You're mad!

Reedy - I didn't realise your mole was on your face, poor thing. That's a bummer you have to deal with the public, but you handled it well :)

yeah it dont bother me I just hate the word mole :rofl: & I can assure you it wasnt a big hairy one lol just a small one but didnt like it at all bcus it was slap bang in the middle of my face x

Fair enough Reedy, I'm sure you're glad to have it gone now.

So have all you lot got TTC Journals? I've seen tiki and chris's so far.

I havent got one I'm not interesting enough :rofl:
I wouldnt know what to write in it x

I must admit I'm not planning on doing one myself.

I just read some of Chris's and she has been through the mill in her life hasn't she, poor thing. :(

Hi girls,

Well looks like I am going to be absent for most of the day!! Going out comp shopping in a mo.......

Re:- Journos Do what I do and write crap in it!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Have fun girlies hope to catch you up later! :hug:

Morning everyone :)

Reedy - welcome back to work

Poshie - :hi: I have a journal too (just started it recently) x

Tiki - what sort of shopping then - fun or food? Thanks for the tip on journal writing!

Hi there Nicky, how are you doing today? I will have a look at your journal.....

Kerry your Journo gets loads of hits so you must be doing something right :rofl:

Have fun computer shopping speak to you later x

Im great today thanx :)

Reedy - have you got your new car yet? I love your new avatar by the way :) x

Just read your journal Nicky, you have certainly been through it. You have a great attitude though and I wish you lots of luck. We are similar age, I'm 32 and turn 33 in Feb. We are ttc #1 in Dec.

Hi Im back!!!

Got loads of ideas for our customers for christmas 2009 so just working on the spreadsheets now.

Sounds busy Samba - I must think of something to do to keep myself occupied. :comp: :comp:

I was also getting some inspiration for SS!!

Chris - Ive got loads you could do!! :rofl:

Yeah, I actually have tons of resumes to scan and input into our database. I just can't get motivated to do it though! :rofl: Election day should be a federal holiday.

Hey has everyone seen Babyblues news? :) its fantastic xx

Afternoon Chris :) Have you cast your vote yet?

Hi Posh :hi:

No, I'm going to vote tonight after work. I have a feeling I'll be in line for quite a long time! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->