WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I caught the news at lunchtime and saw tv pictures of massively long queues in New York!

Yeah I saw Babyblues News it fantastic about time we had another BAW baby

I caught the news at lunchtime and saw tv pictures of massively long queues in New York!

Yeah more people are voting for this election than in any other election. I'm not looking forward to it tonight, although I'm in a relatively small town so hopefully it won't be too bad. I HATE standing on lines!!

I was reading this morning that 79% of Calgarians would vote for Obama! WTF?! I can't believe that.

I was reading this morning that 79% of Calgarians would vote for Obama! WTF?! I can't believe that.

Wow! :shock: I don't trust polls though, they're always skewed. But yeah, WTF? is right. But New York is a Democratic state (I'm Republican) so Democrats always win New York. Voting here in the US goes by the electoral college not by the popular vote. So in New York, it really doesn't matter who you vote for because it ALWAYS goes to theDemocrats. All I've been hearing today is Obama is so great Obama is the best thing for this country, etc, etc. and all I want to do is PUKE!!

Hi Chris x
Good Luck for tonight x
when is the result read??

Yeah queues are a nightmare.

Hey I went on the school American exchange and stayed with a family who lived in a place called Westbrook, near New York or Boston, can't remember which.

Hey what breed of dog if Annie - she looks cute? She looks a bit like my DH’s colleague’s dog. We have a chocolate Labrador who is my little baby 

Yeah queues are a nightmare.

Hey I went on the school American exchange and stayed with a family who lived in a place called Westbrook, near New York or Boston, can't remember which.

Westbrook is in Connecticut. We're right next to Connecticut - depending on where in Connecticut, we're anywhere from 25 minutes to a couple hours away.

Hey what breed of dog if Annie - she looks cute? She looks a bit like my DH’s colleague’s dog. We have a chocolate Labrador who is my little baby 

Annie is a daschund.

Ahh she's cute :)

Just looking, my American friend now lives in Haddam, Connecticut, not far from the river.

Hmm...not familiar with that part of Connecticut.

Well it's a big country, so I'm not surprised!

I've had enough of work (as usual) today and would rather go home and do something.....not sure what, just something else.

How's your day going Chris, although I guess it's early there?

Chris - I need to ask you something important that has been playing on my mind..........
Whats the difference between Jam Jello and Jelly???

Our Jam is this

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
and our jelly is this

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
Well it's a big country, so I'm not surprised!

I've had enough of work (as usual) today and would rather go home and do something.....not sure what, just something else.

How's your day going Chris, although I guess it's early there?

It's going okay a little slow. Only 10:56 am. So ready to leave already!

Chris - I need to ask you something important that has been playing on my mind..........
Whats the difference between Jam Jello and Jelly???

Our Jam is this

Reedy, I have received your question and will produce an answer for you ina couple of minutes. :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->