WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hi ladies, what is this thread? what does the baw stand for?

Bored at work but it spills out of work too!!

Welcome fsmummy

oh ok thanks sambatiki, i dont get a chance to go on the net while at work : ( my still pop in when im bored of doing (house)work lol

you guys been busy today????

I should really go to bed as its 1.12am here but I feel like a naughty school kid with no one to tell me to go to sleep!

:rofl: Lola - so you're 6 hours behind me? I thought all of England was 5 hours behind?

Ooooooohhh...that's right I forgot you were going to Paris. :dohh:

don't worry I forget where I am most of the time!

hope your okay love, just read your journal and I wish I could give you a massive hug xxxx

I have to go to bed now or else I will never ever get up tomorrow! have a good day love xxxx

Thanks Lola :hugs: Have a good day tomorrow as well. :hug:

Hey chris!

Cant sleep its 2am here!!! :dohh: I think I might be a tired :bunny: tomorrow!

yes still up!!! Naughty samba but there are interesting posts!

They will be there tomorrow too.

I finally mailed my prezzie today. My person is going to get her gift early,but it's better than late...no? it cost more to ship the thing than to buy it :rofl:

And how are we today?

I'm doing okay- was late in to work due to mega traffic overload, even though I only live 3 miles away!

Another grey day today, no sign of the sun so it feels almost dark.

Nothing much else to report - didn't do a great deal last night.....

I am truely knackered was on BNB until 3AM ..... I am soooo sad!!

:wave: Morning poshie!! Rubbish traffic!!

Morning everyone

Back at work today & trying to hide my swollen stitched up face :rofl: did get a funny look froma very snobby customer this morning but it just made me laugh :rofl:
I dont want to tell me people I had a mole removed it makes it sound like it was a big hairy one :rofl: dont know why x
Hope everyone is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->