WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

buffy - Are you know late???

<-- Samba is super excited now!!

what's the latest - bring me up to date! Who's testing when and for what and how ?!

PS. I'll struggle to make the 4 week deadline Samba as I won't quite be ttc'ing then! I'll need a week's grace at least

don't think i am late.....my cycle seems to have gone from 29 days to 34.....so today is 34......we did get lots of :sex: at the right sort of time......but had stomach ache last night too.....so not holding my breath this month......

sigh......

Poshie -

Heres the link for a ticker https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?ticker_type=0

Then you cut and paste the link that is for message boards starts

don't think i am late.....my cycle seems to have gone from 29 days to 34.....so today is 34......we did get lots of :sex: at the right sort of time......but had stomach ache last night too.....so not holding my breath this month......

sigh......

I hope its just your body teasing :dust:

Poshie - Grace Granted! Btw Im not normally such a pushover :rofl:

BRING IT ON !!

:gun:

Done ticker thingy, but will it work! .........

Kool and the Gang.

Well I'm off home now to get some lunch and do my opk of course. I'll let you know the results of both these activities soon!

:D

Well, it's been quite eventful here this morning.

Samba has sore @@

Me, Samba and Reedy are going to have a BnB Wii Kart Grand Prix tomorrow night.

I have finally got a ticker........:D

How's things with you?

:wohoo: love the ticker!!!

Im 'supposed' to be testing on the 19th but............... Im crap and will probably end up testing tomorrow!!

Afternoon ladies :hi:

It's Veteran's Day here in the US. But yeah, we're all still working. I'm waiting for everyone to get out of the conference room so I can get some breakfast. I don't want to talk to anyone, just want to get a free breakfast....:rofl:

Nothing going on here, i'm waiting for the eggie to be released, i have been storing up my sperm back in anticiaption for it's arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->