WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

No cos i havent ovulated but af gets me before people get a :bfp:

Not this time!! I hope youre not doubting my physcic abilities??? :cry:

No of course not, can i test them? What am i having for lunch? :rofl:

I can't decide if to have soup, or be naughty and eat jumk and have a pot noodle?

I have Manicotti and a meatball for lunch leftover from the dinner I made last night. :happydance: 3 more hours until I can eat it. :rofl: :rofl:

have soup!!! Its good for you and nice too!!

Im going into town shortly and going to have a boots shapers double chocolate!

I'm having a pot noodle :rofl: i gave into temptation, i wish i had made soup now, not liking the smell :dohh:

Everyone go add the Hatchlings application on facebook and add to your profile so I can search for eggs. :rofl: :rofl:

We're in a hiring freeze so I'm going to be very bored today and until further notice. :rofl:

So do you like my ticker?

Good news is, I just got a +OPK :) Although this little eggy will be making a lonely trip downwards this month. Next month though little eggy will hopefully have some company!

So it sounds like there are 3 of you due to test soon then, how exciting :D

PS. In other news: I had a tuna melt toasted sandwich for luncheon.

would if i could get on facebook from work.......i just get a red 'you are being monitored' error message!

just had my lunch....leek and potato soup.....nice and warm as it is really cold here at the moment...

oh, and i lost another pound this week at fat world.....just 26lbs to go! :yipee:

Oh that blows monkey dick! :growlmad:

Your lunch sounds yummy!! Love potato leek!

Wha??? That brought a horrible image to my mind Chris!

Well done on the weight loss Buffy. Just out of interest how many of you lot are trying to lose weight and is it for ttc reasons or something else?

Wha??? That brought a horrible image to my mind Chris!

Well done on the weight loss Buffy. Just out of interest how many of you lot are trying to lose weight and is it for ttc reasons or something else?

:rofl::rofl: Sorry it's a phrase my SIL uses all the time and it kinda stuck. :rofl:

Way to go on the weight loss Buffy! :yipee:

re weight loss.....partly for ttc (as i don't wnat to be a massive blob!) but also because i shouldn't have put it on in the first place (!) and because i need to lose it in the hope that it will help reduce my arthritis symptoms.....fingers crossed!

Just out of interest how many of you lot are trying to lose weight and is it for ttc reasons or something else?

I should try & lose weight :blush: but havent got the will power to do it x I am slightly over weight for my height (I'm only a diddy 5ft 1) I try to eat healthy but its hard to resist things sometimes x I'm hoping i'll do much better when I get my wii fit :happydance:

I really really need to lose weight too. :blush: Good Lord I'm gonna be over 200 pounds when I get preggers. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->