WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

GGGGRRRR argh. I'm not going to get into details, but my SIL is going to drive me nutters.

I'm thinking more and more that testing tomorrow is "yes" I don't think I can wait til Friday. :rofl:

What's all this I hear about testing then??

Well it's a nice morning today after the miserable weather of yesterday. Local flooding in places but nothing too bad.

How is everyone today?

Morning everyone x
Weather here isnt too bad at the minute, just very cold x
look forward to hearing the result of todays test Lea x good luck hun x :hugs:

Morning!!!

Alls good here in sunny warwickshire/Oxfordshire!! Left nip is still sore :wohoo: and on careful inspection by DF is rather bumpier too :rofl: All is GREAT in camp samba!! Reedy and I managed to trash DF's arse on mario karts too

Reedy and I managed to trash DF's arse on mario karts too

<-----------Lowers her head in shame at losing quite badly to Samba on Mario Karts :blush::rofl:

does your DH not play it as often as you Kerry?? he was a bit pants bless him :rofl:

Ahh Mario Kart eh? I too have said game. Haven't played it for a while though. We are currently playing LittleBigPlanet on the PS3. Do you know it?

So LeeArr is due to do a hpt is she? Ooo how exciting :D

Ahh Mario Kart eh? I too have said game. Haven't played it for a while though.

Poshie is your mario Kart on the Wii?? if so we'll have to have a BAW championship with me, you & kerry x Although I'll warn you Kerry is very good x

It is indeed the Wii Mario Kart. I've got a steering wheel and everything! It's a good crack isn't it :) We have a choice of a Wii, XBox 360 and a PS3. We're quite into our video games!

Are you talking about an online game? How cool would that be?! ;D

Morning Nicky!!

Thanks Reedy!! DF is RUBBISH at mario karts he rarely plays!! Are you still up for wednesday?? Poshie are you free too???

Morning Nicky!!

Thanks Reedy!! DF is RUBBISH at mario karts he rarely plays!! Are you still up for wednesday?? Poshie are you free too???

yeah wednesday sounds good to me x same time??

should be okay for me. What time and how does it work - I've not tried it online before! I guess I just select the online option and name myself Poshie so you know who I am?!

PS. Morning Nicky :)

Reedy - Yep all cool by me!

poshie - We need your license number if you PM it to me and reedy we can set up a room!!

Nicky - PMA all the way baby!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->