WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Tracy, I'm glad you and DH are still TTC! :happydance:

https://www.channel4.com/video/the-sex-education-show/catchup.html?intcmp=watchpage_box3

Chris - The link for last nights show

Oh great, thank you! I'll watch it tonight when I go home! :D

Hey Chris x

Have you had your Angel Delight yet??

Chris - Youre welcome. ha ha I also wrote to the channel saying that a TTC documentary should be done!!! Just waiting a reply.!!

Angel Delight???? How can you have it in the cupboard still??

Chris - Youre welcome. ha ha I also wrote to the channel saying that a TTC documentary should be done!!! Just waiting a reply.!!

Angel Delight???? How can you have it in the cupboard still??

I know, I know :dohh: :blush: :blush: I'll make it this week I promise! :D

OMG I have ONLY just noticed that should be POAS tonight!!! Thats how busy I have been!!!

:wohoo: That's great Kerry! I think I may leave the opk's alone this month. I think I'm just going with :sex: every other day until AF....or hopefully not arrive.

:happydance: yay for POAS
is it on OPK or HPT ??? ooh look at me with the bnb lingo :rofl:

How on earth have you managed to still have angel delight in your cupboard chris??? :rofl:

:happydance: yay for POAS
is it on OPK or HPT ??? ooh look at me with the bnb lingo :rofl:

How on earth have you managed to still have angel delight in your cupboard chris??? :rofl:

I have NO idea!! :dohh:

Wow! So quiet!! Where is everyone? :shrug:

Running into a meeting now but will be back.

Hey Nicky!!

How are you feeling today???

POAS on OPK tonight will post in my journo for all to see

Congrats on the new job Kerry - sounds really good xx

Has anyone read my post on TTC? just wondered what you all think?

Sorry I've been doing the W* word, not like me at all x

Will go have a look at your thread now Tracy x

Tracy - Just read your thread in TTC and tbh Im stumped!! Ive never really thought about it. I suppose Ive taken it for granted that I WILL get preggers someday. The thing is I find it hard to relate to the age thing as Im 27 (hope I havent offended) so I dont feel Im in a position to comment hope you understand what I mean!! Do you think that if by putting a time limit on TTC you might be putting more pressure on yourself?? I dunno Kerry is going to have to think REALLY hard about this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->