WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Thanks hun, I am not offended in the slightest! I know what you mean about the pressure but I think cos of my age I need some kind of cut-off point, I can't keep on trying for ever I mean what if I got my :bfp: when I am 70 :rofl:

Hi girls back from my meeting. :hi:

Tracy, will read your post now.

Tracy, I replied in the TTC section.

I had to run and get myself a couple of slices of pizza real quick as my blood sugar just crashed. :dohh:

ooooh pizza *drools
We have got homemade chips crispy pancakes & beans for tea tonight yum yum
also DH is picking me some rainbow drops up too love them

Has anyone read my post on TTC? just wondered what you all think?

My mom had me when she was 22. She decided when she and my father divorced that if she didn't have another child by the time she was 35 (I think that was her "cut-off" age...) that she wasn't meant to have another one. It was hard for her when 35 came and went. It was a good decision for her at the time though. You have to do what is best for you. Everyone is different. :hug: I can't really relate personally, but I know everything will work out the way it's meant to.

ooooh pizza *drools

oooooo pancakes! I want pancakes now!! :dohh: What are rainbow drops?

ooooh pizza *drools

oooooo pancakes! I want pancakes now!! :dohh: What are rainbow drops?

They puffed rice covered in different coloured sugar yummy

Attachments

• rainbow%20drops.jpg
    rainbow%20drops.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
ohh. those could be dangerous.

I'm good Chris, how are you this fine Wednesday afternoon?

I'm okay on this cloudy with rain looming Wednesday. lol 2.5 hours to go and I'm DYING to get out of here!!

Since seeing Reedy's rainbow chips - I want a sugary cereal for dinner now. :dohh: :rofl:

:dohh: chris I hate the winter time I get so depressed!

Going to POAS BRB!!

:bfn: :bfn: :bfn: But its early I suppose!! Gotta dash and get dinner ready for HRH!! :rofl:
CM is increasing too. More than last month!

:dohh: chris I hate the winter time I get so depressed!

Going to POAS BRB!!

I can get a little depressed as well but I really like the winter. I love wearing big baggy clothes (get to hide my fat body) and wrap up in a warm blankie with a cup of hot chocolate. I love snow storms (and we get an awful lot of them here) but I could do without the shoveling, scraping ice of my car, and digging my car out of the snow! :dohh:

:bfn: :bfn: :bfn: But its early I suppose!! Gotta dash and get dinner ready for HRH!! :rofl:
CM is increasing too. More than last month!

Oh maybe that's a good sign - maybe it'll be extra fertile this month!!! :happydance:

Morning everyone

DH bought me 3 bags of rainbow drops a wham bar & a refresher bar :happydance: he knows I'm easy to please :rofl:

Hope everyone well x

I LOVE wham bars and refreshers - have you had a lippy chick bar they are yum!

I am fed up again today (sorry girls:blush:) my :witch: is back again :hissy: I don't know what the hell is wrong with my body I am going to call and make another doctors appointment, they HAVE to do SOMETHING for me surely??:cry:

Morning Tracy x
sorry to hear AF is back think you should def go see your doctor about it x
Hope they sort something out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back