WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning Reedy!

Am thinking maybe they can do a test and see if I am pre-menopausal I mean I can't bear the thought but I am wondering if my m/c could have set it off or something? I am going to google it and see what comes up!

Hope its not that tracy x let us no what you find on google? x

Just been reading a few sites and I have quite a few of the symptoms of peri- menopause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says they can start as early as 37 and most start by around 40 although some women never experience any symptoms, the ones I have (sorry if TMI:blush:) are:

Irregular periods that can be heavy, light, shorter or longer cycles
Difficulty sleeping either getting to sleep or staying asleep
Vaginal dryness
Heart palpitations

I know that some of these could be just coincidence or related to my m/c but I am really worried now!

The best thing for you to do hun is see your doctor & tell him your worries he'll be able to tell if it is down to that or if its down to your m/c x
try & get in a soon as you can so you can put your mind at rest :hug::hugs:

I have an appt - Saturday 11th at 10am - how good is that, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get one after work and they do a Sat morning once a month now!

Just told OH what I have read and he said the most lovely thing - that if we can't have kids it doesn't matter, he has the most important thing -the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with - he is just the sweetest man I had to hold back :cry:

that is such a lovely thing for him to say x
Hope things get sorted at the docs x

Where is everyone again today - the BAW club is getting thin on the ground!!

Hi I'm here! :hi: Sorry got here as fast as I could but it's only 7:28 am! :rofl:

It is 5:28 here, I am awake. What is wrong with this picture? Not only am I awake, but I am dressed and ready to go to work.

It is 5:28 here, I am awake. What is wrong with this picture? Not only am I awake, but I am dressed and ready to go to work.

Ok someone call a doctor quick something is seriuosly wrong with Lea :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Lea!! I'm impressed you even signed on at 5:30 in the morning!

<~~~Woke up with a headache this morning :dohh: Not a good way to start the day!

i'm around.. but not at work!!! Popping in and out to see how everyone is..

feeling super positive today (strangely so actually!!!) and getting loads of stuff done.. i think knowing ovulation might be round the corner has helped to perk me up..

talked to hubby about it last night. Hes so funny.. he said he wanted to wait a little bit before we ttc.. and i asked how long (we are kind of on a tight schedule to squeeze on in from a time perspective for maternity benefits/financial reasons)... and he said a few weeks!!!

I had to stop myself from laughing... i think he thinks that you get pregnant as soon as you make the decision somehow... i didnt have the heart to tell him it will be a week till i ovulate (god willing) and then two weeks after that till we know so its hardly going to happen tomorrow...mens ideas of how it works are so so funny!!!So i just said ok that sound good to me... he went along with it.... wont tell him when im ovulating as i think he'll just feel more pressure- will just jump him all the time!!!! I suspect he wont even put two and two together and realise till after the event.... hes the same as all men- if its there, naked, is willing and has boobs and all the right bits its a go!!!!ha ha....

Us women think too much!!! I always find myself thinking through consequences and planning- worrying about stuff (significant and insignificant!) but my man's brain aint built the same way!!!!!

hey Doc x

My DH was the same when we were WTT he said we would wait untill the end of september to try (this was the middle of august) I was like 'ok I'm not going to get pregnant straight away you know :rofl: bless him plus when i told him I was coming off the pill & he would now have to sort out contraception he was more than willing to start trying there & then :rofl:

Part of the problem with Nick in my current situation is that he thinks we are going to get pregnant first shot. If only we were so lucky. Boys have silly notions of how things work.

TMI time: we are kinda doing pull-and-pray now. Everytime he's about to ... you know... he'll ask me if we are "safe" to see if he needs to pull out or not. I was thinking about this after. You don't want your wife to get pregnant, but your wife wants a baby, and you are putting the "birth control" or lack thereof in her hands? are you crazy man? :rofl:

Hi Doc :hi: So good to see you so upbeat! :yipee:

Reedy - that is so funny!! That is why DH used the withdrawal method for over a year. :rofl: Of course nothing ever happened :dohh: But considering how hard it is to get pregnant when they don't pull out - I would say withdrawal is a very effective contraception for us. :rofl:

Part of the problem with Nick in my current situation is that he thinks we are going to get pregnant first shot. If only we were so lucky. Boys have silly notions of how things work.

TMI time: we are kinda doing pull-and-pray now. Everytime he's about to ... you know... he'll ask me if we are "safe" to see if he needs to pull out or not. I was thinking about this after. You don't want your wife to get pregnant, but your wife wants a baby, and you are putting the "birth control" or lack thereof in her hands? are you crazy man? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: So if a little :baby: comes along you can be like, "Well, gee honey, I'm sorry I guess I was a day or two off with my dates." :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->