WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Nicky...i am impressed! and only 4mins late too! nic one!

Poshie....i guess that if we all think aouot i there is a reason for all of us to not have a LO......but then.....we need to live our lives, and if a LO is part of that....then i say 'why wait....'and think about all of those people that are really young and have a brood of kids....they seem to cope ok....it's all about the love that you give to the LO....

:hugs:

Poshie - I hope that everything with your mortgage goes ok. fx fx

Chris - Hope you have a fab day!!!

Had enough today..... So went for a quick :cry: in the toilets :rofl: What am I like!! Feel loads better now though. A good :cry: does the world of good sometimes.

Poshie - I hope that everything with your mortgage goes ok. fx fx

Chris - Hope you have a fab day!!!

Had enough today..... So went for a quick :cry: in the toilets :rofl: What am I like!! Feel loads better now though. A good :cry: does the world of good sometimes.

:hug::hug::hug: xx

Nicky - You sleepy head you :hug: Glad you got back in time!! Maybe DH has a sixth sense!! Interesting..........

guys.

I know there is never a "right time", that's true. I just don't want to be in a difficult stressful position worrying about the house if we have our hands full with an LO. Hopefully something will work out - I'm sure plenty of others must have been / are in that situation and haven't lost their house.

:)

Nicky - I am so stoked for you. I can't wait to see your :bfp:

Kerry - you are right dear, a good cry is better than any therapy I'm sure! There are some days I wish I could just cry stuff out, but sometimes it just doesn't come. Good for you. And for the record, I don't think you are out!! I will give you my extra PMA today!

I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Nicky - lucky you having a nap, I could do with one of those x Glad you managed to get back to work without being too late x

Kerry....big cyber :hugs: for you.....

crying really does help sometimes....i just don't like that you were on your own though.....:cry:

Nicky.....are you going to test or 'wait and see'...?

:hug::hugs::hug:

I always feel better after a good cry x

hey Daisy....you feeling ok....we're been worried about you.....:hugs:

Thanks lovelies!!!

I feel loads better now!!!

Daisy - Shall I come over tonight and we can eat chocolate watch a sad film and :cry: :hug: It all gets too much and soo frustrating doesnt it :hug:

Thanks Samba can't wait. I'm just so fed up and down ttc, waiting for appointments being let down on clomid, not ovualting yet :cry:

Daisy - Do you think it might just be your womb recovering from the test??? Could be that. :hug:

Aww Daisy I really feel for you hun :hugs: wish there was something I could do to help :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->