WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hi Kerry.....i'm sorry it was a bfn.....i'm keeping everything crossed for you though......i really hope that you don't have to wait too much longer.....:hugs:

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/latinachica91/Cyanide%20and%20Happiness%20Comics/birdplane.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm going to get the sack one of these days bcus of you :rofl: people know I'm not working when I'm ROFL :rofl:

ooooops sorry girls!!!! :rofl: I promise that I will be serious from now on hence forth!! :rofl:

Well Im p*ssed off all everyone is talking about is babies babies babies!!! FFS and how one collegue (whom is with child) was SUPRISED that she fell on the first month.......... ARENT YOU THE LUCKY ONE!!!

ooooops sorry girls!!!! :rofl: I promise that I will be serious from now on hence forth!! :rofl:

Well Im p*ssed off all everyone is talking about is babies babies babies!!! FFS and how one collegue (whom is with child) was SUPRISED that she fell on the first month.......... ARENT YOU THE LUCKY ONE!!!

noooo, your funnies what makes my working day less boring :rofl:

People can be so inconsiderate sometimes x :hugs: (regarding people talking about babies not you making me laugh)

Hi ladies :hi:

I won't be here today as I have a Retreat to attend to today. I'm early for it as DH and I ride in to work together, so I have about 30 minutes to kill. I hope you're all doing well. I'll stop by everyone's journal tonight and speak to you all tomorrow.

:wave:

Hey Chris!

Lucky you a lovely retreat day!

Kerry please don't stop being naughty it keeps me sane !

hi Nicky, Chris and Lola! :wave:

Lola....only just noticed your ticker! congratulations!!!!!! how long have you known for???:yipee:

Just popping into say :hi: hope ur all ok :hugs: i'm not hanging around today cos i feel so miserable, don't want to bring everyone down. XXX

Daisy...please stay....we'll try and cheer you up...

what's up though....anything we can help with?

Hey Buffy :hi: thanks love, I got my first positive on Sun, but started believeing it properly today :dohh: I have spent a fortune on every test I could get my hands on!

Daisy!!!! DON'T GO STAY WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS YOU CAN BE AS DOWN AS YOU LIKE :hugs::cry::hugs:

Have a fab day Chris x will miss you around here x

Daisy - Hope your ok x :hugs: we'll do our best to cheer you up promise x

:juggle::fool::tease:

some of the tests really can be expensive i know! i tend to stock up for 'just in case' whenever they are on offer! when are you going to the docs then? am really excited for you! :happydance:

Guess what girls?

I fell asleep at lunchtime...! :sleep:

Should've been back @ work 14:55 but got woke up by DH phoning me @ 14:50 :dohh:
(lucky for me that he rang coz he didn't know I was at home in bed)

So I rushed back here & managed to only be 4mins late! :happydance: :rofl: x

back from lunch. Going in to a 'team meeting' shortly (joy).

Hope you are mangaging to keep you eyes open Nicky!!

I just had a bit of a crisis of confidence girls.....with all the financial turmoil going on I started worrying that maybe we shouldn't/wouldn't be able to ttc in Dec as it will be particulalry bad timing. We bought a house last Nov and have a big mortgage. It's up for renewal Nov 09 and I'm panicking that we won't be able to get another mortgage if I am on maternity leave. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->