WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Morning girlies

Reedy - Thanks for a great game last night!!!

Nicky - :yipee: Thats FAB news!!!

Poshie - PM your license number to me then I can add you on!!

I HAD relations with a HPT today........ :bfn: Suprise suprise!!
No booby pain as such anymore, just tired thats it so not so hopeful anymore

:rofl: well.... let me see..... :rofl:

Ive had an implantation dip @ 6DPO
Heartburn
Tender boobies
Montgomerys tubercles (weird bumps on nips)
Tiredness
Nausea
Needing to get up through the night for a wee
Slight cramps

OMG!! thats flippin loads isnt it???!! I didn't realise there were so many until you asked Poshie :rofl:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Kerry you are only 8DPO!! Step away from the HPT's!! :rofl:

Dont let the PMA slip away hunny :hugs: xx

That is one impressive list you have there Niicky!! I can't wait for the 18th! Are you going to be a good girl and definitely wait til then? (unlike our dear friend Samba who as we know, can't help it as she's an addict)!

PS. I've pm'ed you Samba :D

I wouldn't even consider testing until 10DPO but even that is early so don't worry babe

I got both my BFP's at 12DPO so I think thats the lucky number for me x

Kerry you are only 8DPO!! Step away from the HPT's!! :rofl:

Dont let the PMA slip away hunny :hugs: xx

I know!! But the PMA was slipping yesterday.... I dont think its going to happen this time.

Poshie - Got your PM!!! :wohoo:

But WHY was the PMA slipping? What’s happened? A bfn at 8 dpo doesn’t mean it’s all over does it. You need to be good like Nicky and WAIT dear girl

Poshie - yeah played mario last night with Kerry, & she whooped my ass good & proper :rofl: she's too good *shakes fist* damn you Kerry Nolan & your super fast car :rofl:

Kerry - what happened in 2 days?? your DH got good :dohh::rofl:
had a fab time thanks hun x

Nicky - wow lots of postive looking symptoms x :happydance:

So how come Kerry has a ‘superfast car’ then? Do I need to give Reedy my licence no. too Samba? And do I need her no. too?

she's just good thats all Poshie x I have the same car but Kerry must use Rocket Fuel or something :rofl:

I'll have to write down my number when I get home Poshie x

Reedy & Poshie - I use the bullet bike!! It is good!! My DF was so pleased last night :rofl: I dont know what happened I think he's been secretly practising! So we'll have to practice when theyre away!! :rofl:

Guys I just feel like Im out what little signs I have had arent really there anymore nip nips arent that sore and theres nothing else really...... will keep plodding on though!!

Kerry :hug:

I know i've been symptom spotting like crazy this month :rofl: but honestly I didn't get 1 single symptom when I was pregnant with Sophie till I was about 6.5wks pregnant so lack of symptoms doesnt mean jack sh*t :hugs:

PMA! PMA! PMA! xx

on Lola's journal, looks like she's got herself a bfp :D

Come on Samba, you are usually the one who has lots of PMA and cheers everyone else up! :hug:

Oh a bike? I'm better at the car racing than the bike. Do you do both or?

Also - you dont chart your temps.... so you could be missing out on a whole load of signs to get excited about :hugs: its not over by a long chalk yet babe :hugs: xx

Kerry don't forget I had absolutely zero symptoms and was convinced I was not pg, my BBs are only just staring to show anything, I promise symptom spotting will not give you an answer xxxx PMA PMA PMA PMA XXXX

I've heard so many people say they didnt have any symptoms till about 6 weeks so dont get down hearted just yet Kerry x :hugs:

I f*cking LOVE you guys!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poshie - I always use the bullet bike because you can do wheelies which make you faster!!

Nicky - Maybe I should temp if it doesnt happen this cycle... I believe that everything happens for a reason. My time will come when its right... could be this month could be next.... who knows.......... Just wish it would bloody hurry up and come :rofl:

:wine: Here's to the no symptom :bfp:!!!

Should have guessed really.

Bullets are pretty fast things generally aren't they! Still her methods are out the bag.

Now where did I put that oil slick...............*snigger snigger*

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/latinachica91/Cyanide%20and%20Happiness%20Comics/birdplane.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->