WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, you and me again. I hate this time difference. :dohh: :rofl:

Yeah, I know. Being stuck with just me must be brutal for you :rofl::rofl:

OMG!!! :rofl: Lea, I soooooooooooooooooooooo did NOT mean it like that at all!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I'm so sorry if you thought that!!! I LOVE talking with you!!!! I just meant it's a shame we can't all stay here and chat for longer.

Lea, we're really close to being able to text each other now! Really close...... :rofl: :rofl: DH actually called Nextel last night!! :shock: Naturally, the phone I want the HTC Pro is out of stock (because he waited so darn long) but they should get a shipment in today and he was told by them to call today....he hasn't yet. :dohh: He's been too busy. :dohh: But at least I'm a LITTLE closer to getting that new phone and texting priviliges! :rofl:

Text spam, text spam, text spam....bwahahahahaha!!

Yay for getting that little bit closer to texting Chris x
DH is on nights so i'm here on my lonesome :cry:

had carbonara for dinner was ok x

What have you guys got for dinner tonight?

Not sure, DH is going out with friends so I'll be on my lonesome tonight as well. No idea what's for dinner.....

Texting is how I communicate with EVERYONE! :rofl: I get confused when my phone rings. First of all, it interrupts my texting :rofl: and secondly, that thing is not for talking!! It's for writing out little notes to people.

What are you doing?
What colour is that?
I like shiny things!
Where are you?
I like the colour blue

Etc etc. I bet you are so excited to get "Lea Texts" now hey Chris?

Whatever my new TV tells me to eat :rofl: j/k. I have no idea. I think I will just pick something up on the way home.

Texting is how I communicate with EVERYONE! :rofl: I get confused when my phone rings. First of all, it interrupts my texting :rofl: and secondly, that thing is not for talking!! It's for writing out little notes to people.

What are you doing?
What colour is that?
I like shiny things!
Where are you?
I like the colour blue

Etc etc. I bet you are so excited to get "Lea Texts" now hey Chris?

I'm VERY excited!!! :happydance:

Whatever my new TV tells me to eat :rofl: j/k. I have no idea. I think I will just pick something up on the way home.

:rofl: I was thinking that too.....hmmm...chinese, kfc, or mcdonald's?? Oh shit that's right I'm SUPPOSED to be dieting!!!! Hahahaha yeah right!!!!

I think I'm going to go for Subway. Still simple, but less guilt about blowing it. I have been eating Turtles chocolates all afternoon :rofl:

Hmm, I should change my ticker....https://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/LeaArr_album/Spam.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->