WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Tracy - see my earlier post (today) for explanation :D

Oooo sick is good! How far gone are you hun, do you know?

Poshie, I am sure it will be fine!

Buffy - great news on the sickness front!! That was one thing about my pregnancy and m/c - I never had sickness and was sick as a dog with DD so that made me wonder if all was not well, hope you carry on feeling/being sick LOL!!

BTW girls I have got my SS pressie sorted and will be posting in a couple of days!

Tracy - :hugs: tuesday must have been hard for you x

Buffy - :happydance: for morning sickness x

Poshie - I think you'll be ok x

So has everyone finished their Christmas shopping? I am delighted to say I have!! well, I just need a couple of choclately things for DD and DH but then I am done! going to get my tree on Saturday, we are having a real one for a change, I can't wait!

Nearly finished the crimbo shopping, just a few more bits to get when we go meadowhall on the 13th x
we're putting our tree up tomorrow afternoon cant wait :happydance:

No, I haven’t finished my xmas shopping I’m afraid to say. Made a good start on 2 November, but haven’t got around to finishing it yet. I don’t think I can face town on a Saturday so I will likely use my two days off to venture in. Monday 22 or Tues 23 – I know it will still be busy, but hopefully not as busy as a Saturday! Still haven’t made my list of things to buy………

Also, I was thinking. Just say we did get our bfp around 21 Dec Reedy (I know very unlikely in my case but I like to cover all eventualities)………well what would you say at Christmas as to why you can’t drink? That was one of the reasons I was considering waiting til January, so I can drink normally and not have to explain. We aren’t planning to tell anyone til 3 months after (apart from my sis).

We had a real tree last year as we were entertaining. Going to get a fake one for this year.

I havent even started my xmas shopping :dohh:

Im skint at the moment tho & am getting made redundant soon so Im afraid I'll be a bit 'bah humbug' this year

Its a shame but I've got to get my priorities right havent I? x

We always put on christmas tunes and drink sherry and eat chocs while we put up our tree - roll on Saturday!!

I have done most of my shopping online this year, from the comfort of my sofa armed with a glass of vino:happydance:

poshie I thought you were still WTT?

antibiotics is always a good excuse for not drinking....say you've got the tail-end of a throat infection........

Tracy - I was ttc starting Dec, so this week – that was always the original plan. However, since my sis got her bfp and taking into account xmas, I was considering waiting til January (after sis’s scan). However, I am now thinking a month isn’t going to make much difference (plus it’s very unlikely I’ll fall first time anyway) and Reedy needs a cycle buddy! But now I’m thinking after xmas would be easier – I’m a nightmare, keep changing my mind!

I havent even started my xmas shopping :dohh:

Im skint at the moment tho & am getting made redundant soon so Im afraid I'll be a bit 'bah humbug' this year

Its a shame but I've got to get my priorities right havent I? x

Awww:hugs: hun, when is it likely to be? my firm are still on short time and it looks bleak for the next few months:hissy:

Tracy - I was ttc starting Dec, so this week – that was always the original plan. However, since my sis got her bfp and taking into account xmas, I was considering waiting til January (after sis’s scan). However, I am now thinking a month isn’t going to make much difference (plus it’s very unlikely I’ll fall first time anyway) and Reedy needs a cycle buddy! But now I’m thinking after xmas would be easier – I’m a nightmare, keep changing my mind!

I know the feeling! my mind changes with the wind! I am WTT in Feb now, OH and I have booked a summer holiday to Samos in Greece (courtesy of his mum and dad for xmas!) and we have decided that we def want to go even if I am pg so if we wait till then, even if I do get my :bfp: straight away I will only be 5 months and still able to go. How is your sis BTW?

It's not fair is it girls? I mean we could do without the added pressure of recession on top of ttc. The economic trouble has really come at a crap time (typical).

Main thing I look forward to at Christmas time, is spending time with the family rather than presents. I'm sure everyone will understand :hugs:

Also, I was thinking. Just say we did get our bfp around 21 Dec Reedy (I know very unlikely in my case but I like to cover all eventualities)………well what would you say at Christmas as to why you can’t drink?

Thats easy for me because I dont really drink anyway :blush: so if I said no to a drink no one would think anything of it x

and How many times do I have to tell you about PMA woman!!!!!! *shakes head*

Hey Tracy, well funnily enough, we have a holiday to squeeze in too! In fact only last night I was telling DH I was concerned about going anywhere where jabs are needed. We decided we won't go anywhere where this is the case. So there is a chance (albeit very slim) that I could be pg / definitly ttc when we go (end Jan/early Feb). So it would be very early pg if at all.

Reedy - I know, I know but I find it sooo hard! I guess it's quite hard as I know you girls have been trying for some time and I'm a newbie, all keen and naive! So I try to tone down my enthusiasm - perhaps I shouldn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->