WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

guess i'm just worried that LO has gone.....

trying to relax is hellish....

Buffy - I think I can understand were you are coming from esp as us BAW girls have had bad times. But I think this is the calm before the storm! The MS will arrive soon I bet!!

BTW I was planning to pop on tonight..... but I might be busy with FB now instead!! :rofl:

Buffy - I think I can understand were you are coming from esp as us BAW girls have had bad times. But I think this is the calm before the storm! The MS will arrive soon I bet!!

BTW I was planning to pop on tonight..... but I might be busy with FB now instead!! :rofl:

:rofl:@ FB

Buffy - LO is lovely and snuggled.... please try not to worry xx

Gosh, I can only imagine what a nervous wreck I'm gonna be! :dohh: Daily Therapy with Chris. :rofl:

thanks Kerry.....your words mean a lot....

i'm just wishing the weeks away now........and as much as i love Chrimbo....i think i woud like to skip it this year, what with the waiting and my granddad being so poorly.....

sigh.....

Buffy - try not to worry hun x but I understand that it must be hard x :hugs: bean is lovely all snug & warm x

and also getting fed lots of chocolate at the moment! i'm stressing hence i am eating too much junk food!

any wight gain could well be caused by either thing at the moment! :rofl:

and also getting fed lots of chocolate at the moment! i'm stressing hence i am eating too much junk food!

:rofl::rofl:

Yes, the bean wants chocolate, Give the bean chocolate and it will grow nice and strong.

this is sooo funny!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/77936-waxing-long-but-hilarious.html

Tis true Buffy

Beanies are well known for being chocaholics :D it makes them grow big & strong :bodyb: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->