WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oooooohh we may be getting over 7 inches of snow on Friday! :happydance: I hope it won't be too bad though so Pete will want to drive in b/c I only have 1 day of vaca time left, which I'm using for the day after Christmas.

I've tested at 7 dpo. :blush: :rofl: 11 dpo sounds like a GREAT day to :test: :thumbup:

I've tested at 7DPO too. I just don't feel I have prepared myself to see a :bfn: yet.

*edit - However, I haven't made a post in the BFN thread in a while :rofl:

Completely understandable. :bfn:'s are horrendous...even when you're expecting them. :hugs:

Yay, home time, :happydance: Lea, I'll catch you later...hope the rest of your day goes quickly. xx

Have a good evening. I'm sure the rest of the day will go by like a flash :dance:

Morning all :)

How are you doing today? I'm concerned I'm coming down with something.....my hubby is proper ill with night sweats, hot and cold and today I'm just feeling not quite right if you know what I mean. I really don't want to be ill. I have an interview for a project with my boss and colleague on Friday and we're having a run-through today. I got back home about 9.40pm last night after the quiz, which was good fun actually.

Morning all x

Poshie - sorry to hear your not feeling well hun hope you feel better soon x
so did you win at the Quiz? x glad you had fun x

I brought the milk in to the kitchen this morning at work & managed to smash a full pint of milk it was all over the floor under the fridge & down one leg of my trousers :dohh: a few people walked by me & only one person came to help which was lovely of him seeing as everyone else are arses :grr:
so my leg is going to smell like mouldy milk for the rest of the day.....nice :dohh:

Good thing though DH has finished nights till the new year :yipee:

Morning ladies :hi:

I am full of cold again Grrrrrrrrrrrr! blimmin wet weather! :hissy:

Hi Reedy :)

Milk spillage is never good, especially when it's onto fabric! I remember spilling some in a car (don't ask me how/why) and it stank to high heaven.

Great news on DH finishing nights for a while :)

Reedy, I can't see the pic in your signature for som reason.

Unfortunately we came 7th out of 9th, but apparently that was better than last year! We were the youngest team there and the rest were made up of solicitors and toffs. There was a quiz section on hunting, fishing and shooting for goodness sake! Yeah right.
It was good fun though and we got fed and watered.

My throat is hurty........bad news :(

Morning girls!

God it is freezing today!

Reedy hope your leg doesn't whiff too bad!! Hey how are things at your work, is there still talk of short time? everyone at mine is still on 3 days it is awful!!

Hi Tracy :)

So that's a concern about work then....what are the long term prospects, do you know/have you been told?

No, we really don't have much of a clue what is going on! the company has been going for over 20 years though and has many different sides to it and I don't think the boss will give up without a big fight, we have people in doing a business plan so hopefully that will help, I am just keeping my fingers crossed!

That is a concern for you. That's good though that you have a fighter for a boss and I'm sure he/she will do their best to keep everything going. :)

Morning Tracy x

Work is ok at the moment & no more talk of short time which is good although we did have some bad news the other day, one of our big paying customers is going Bust which is bad news for us x
Our new managers are trying to find ways to cut costs to help the company stay afloat & I think they are doing a really good job other people arent so sure though x
Hope everything your end works out for the better x

Poshie - not sure why you cant see the pic

Morning Nicky x

Hope your feeling better soon hun x :hugs::hug::hugs:

Thankyou :hugs:

Im hoping its due to my lowered immune defences which are stopping my body from attacking my fertilised eggie thats happily planting itself in my womb as we speak :rofl: x

Right girls, I'm off on the train to London now and won't be on again til tonight.

In all reality this month is unlikely for me as we only bd the once. That's fine though, as it wasn't a full on attempt. That will come next month! :D

I can see you pic now Reedy :)

Take care all

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back