WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I don't even know why I bought them TBH. I'm normally a 5.5/6....not a 6 1/2, but they fit so perfectly in the store, I just thought my feet were growing like the rest of my body. :rofl: :rofl:

Well ladies, I have to shoot off now and it's unlikely I'll be back on today, what with meetings and quizzes.

Thanks for the chat and I'll catch up with you tomorrow :D

Morning,

Today is starting off as the SUCK!! I was standing at the bus stop, which was a bit late (seemed really late cause it's farkin' cold outside), then the bus driver stops well away from the curb, so I lost my foot in a mountain of snow. Then, I get to the back of the bus and smash my head on the mirror above the back door.
I get to starbucks to get a tea, and I got bumped into by a few people, it wasn't crowded in there. I guess I just had a target on my back or something. One guy enjoyed bumping into me so much that he did it twice!! Ugh.

This day is going to get better, yes?

Ugh, what a crap way to start off the day!!! :hugs: :hugs: It's bound to get better hun!

what a shitty way to start the day Lea hope it gets better sweets :hugs:

It already seems to be getting better. Underwriter meeting so everyone is away from their desks. That's why I am here catching up on journals :rofl:

Im a UK size 5.5 Chris

I really struggle to get shoes the right size as the UK don't often do 1/2 sizes :(

It already seems to be getting better. Underwriter meeting so everyone is away from their desks. That's why I am here catching up on journals :rofl:

:happydance: glad its getting better Lea plus you had the good news from reading my journal :blush::happydance:

Okay ladies I'm leaving for Manhattan now for a Christmas Lunch with my co-workers and Secret Santa! :D Be back in a few hours. :wave:

Sounds fun hope u enjoy urself :hugs: i'm going for a sunbed in a minute :dance:

well im going to the dentist soon :( - not as exciting as xmas lunch or sunbed im afraid :( x

Yeah I hate the dentist too

luckily its just my 6 month check up tho so shouldn't be too traumatic :rofl:

Ive had fun on here today girls :D

im off to the dentist now but i'll be back later if anyone is gonna be around?

Bye for now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->