WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Bye Nicky hope all goes well @ the dentist x

I was eating my snack, yogurt and an apple, and I almost gagged on my yogurt :happydance: Serious aversion!!

Right my lovelies I'm off home I might pop back on later but if i dont I'll speak to you all 2moro x

Much love x x x

Fine thanks :D

didn't need any treatment so just gotta go back in another 6 months :D

I'm back :hi:

I got movie tickets from my Secret Santa at work. :happydance: She also got me a pair of pajama bottoms (which I absolutely love as I wear them all the time) but they're a medium and there's NO way my JLO ass is fitting into a medium. :rofl:

Still a nice thought though :) Yay for movie tickets!!

Oh absolutely, I appreciate the thought.....maybe after I lose all the weight I've gained I'll be able to fit into them....but that's a loooooooooooong time away. :rofl:

Me either! 25 minutes left. I don't even want to cook tonite. I just want to :sex: and :sleep: And if it wasn't for this whole TTC thing, I'd skip the :sex: and go straight to :sleep:. :rofl:

I am just going to go to sleep. I really should go to the gym, but we all know how that works out for me :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Well you're in the 2ww now, so no need for any :sex: :rofl: :rofl:

:shrug: I usually am expecting the :witch: on CD 27, no sign, and I ov'd late. I figured in a week :shrug:

I don't know how you can stand it. I'd be testing already. :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->