WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

hi Kerry & Chris x

Kerry sorry you really busy at work again x

we had a meeting at work today & basically I'm not allowed on the internet during work hours only during my 30 minute lunch break :cry: i
If I'm caught on the internet I will be given a written warning

also the company isnt doing too well, we £60,000 down this month & w were told that if its the same this time next year the company will go bust & we'll all be made redundant :cry:

OH NO!! Reedy that sucks!

I can't believe you won't be able to talk to us :cry:

Thats also bad news about your companys profits :( but if they are saying "this time next year" that gives them a whole 12 months to turn things around :hug:

I really hope things start to look up in the economy soon coz theres not a single week goes by when we don't hear bad news about another company going under :cry: xx

Reedy that sucks you won't be able to chat with us! And it really really sucks about your company! I hope things turn around soon so you won't have to be laid off. :hugs: But 12 months is a long time and anything can happen so I'll be keeping my fx for you! :hug:

altho things are tight we have employed a new sales rep who is bringing with him a whole load of clients from his previous job who are worth £310,000 in
print jobs for us iykwim so hopefully that will all work out x

Cant believe I wont be BAW anymore :cry: but i will be def on in the evenings to catch up with you all x

Hey girls, I'm back. I was on here a lot a while ago, going through a crazy broody stage. I had to get off this forum and get my mind on something else....except I didn't find anything else that can take my mind of babies! In fact, every day at uni (I'm a student midwife) leaves me desperate. I've had a lot of chats with the hubby but he's not ready, so I'll just have to wait it out! Anyway, I'm back to hang out for a bit :)

Well now - I got my SS today! :rofl: :rofl: I gotta say, this HAS to be the handiwork of none other than Samba!! :rofl: :rofl: I can't wait to start using the sex calendar :happydance: and I particularly love the stress willy. :rofl: :rofl: Now, I must tell you that I was opening up my gifts in the kitchen, my FIL was only a few feet away. :rofl: Soooooooooo........I started unwrapping the Sex Willy and got only part of the way before realizing what it was and I said, "Oh!" :blush: and quickly put it in the bag and quickly went downstairs to our apartment where I proceeded to continue to unwrap and then laughed hysterically (almost wetting myself in the process) at my Stress Relief Stress Willy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DH got quite the laugh out of it as well. :rofl:

So SS thank you VERY much for my prezzies!! I absolutely LOVE THEM!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How's your weekend so far Lea? Sorry I didn't keep texting you - it's .20 for each text so I'm going to call customer service tomorrow to see how much it will be per month to add international texting.

and the penny drops... I finally realise what BAW stands for!!
:shy: :rofl:

Feels like ages since I've posted on here. Been ill and have had MIL over the weekend, so not on here as much as usual.

Feeling better now, not 100% but about 85%. Had to come into work as it's my last week before xmas holiday.

I'm now 8 dpo and nothing, zilch to report on symtpoms I'm afraid.

Crap news about Reedy not being able to post anymore during work time, that is really not good :(

How is everyone else doing?

Morning ladies

I was late for work this morning coz I slept in!! (im such a lazy cow :rofl:)

Didn't get here until 9:15 but im sposed to start at 8 :dohh:

Nicky, that's terrible behaviour, I mean who doesn't look forward to rising early every morning, and bouncing joyfully to work? Come on girl!

Nicky - :dohh: :rofl: Did you enjoy your lie-in???

Poshie - Lovely to have you back!! Yes its crap that reedy cant be here :cry:
Glad you are feeling better. Im 9dpo (I think) looks like the BAW girls are falling in sync!!! How bizarre???

Yes Samba, I was thinking that the other day. I'm sure we weren't always Ov'ing at the same time!! Thanks for the welcome back :)

I need to catch up on journals and things. It's going to be fairly tricky today as I've got lots to catch up on here at work unfortunately :(

So you ladies got any juicy symptoms?

Nope no symptoms from me!!

It takes me forever to get around the journo's esp as we are so all spread around, lots in TTC :)cry:) others in LTTC :)cry:) and LOADS now preggers :)yipee:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->