WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Yeah I struggle to keep up to be honest! I've been doing okay with Reedy's as I started following that from day one, whereas everyone elses was long since established.

I have posted this in someone's journal, maybe Reedys, but it looks like there are at least 4 of us in the 2ww. So I thought we could bring it all together here and have dates when people are due to test this cycle. So far I only know :-

19th - Nicky and Poshie
23rd - Reedy

I may have to this wrong, so let me know

:D

Oooooooooooh its soooo exciting!!

we are counting down towards being preggers! :yipee:

God yes, 4 days!!! Seemed like ages, now its nearly here :D

Preggers ladies are moaning about how much weight they have/have not put on....... FFS :sad2::grr:

I dont wanna hear!!

Preggers ladies are moaning about how much weight they have/have not put on....... FFS :sad2::grr:

I dont wanna hear!!

:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :grr:

........Im hyperventilating over here!! OMG!!!! 4 days??? I didn't realise :dohh:

I actually feel :sick: now :dohh: x

OMG! have you lost your baby? :cry:

I assume so from your status & missing tickers? please say im wrong xx

Hey buffy - :hug: Are you ok??

Nicky - We'll be fine you daft bugga!! :rofl: ha ha ha we could all dip our hpt's at the same time!!

Ohhh buffy :hug:

I dont know what to say........

<---- Is struggling to stop herself from :cry:

i'm so sorry.....

i was off work on annual leave last week....i didn't think that i would be doubled up in pain....

had a bleed on sunday, nothing on monday (i stayed in bed and cried all day), tuesday i spent in the bathroom......and i had to say goodbye

wednesday, that was heartbreaking......i discovered from more pains and contractions, that i had been pregnant with twins.....

poor OH was in a terrible state too...it was his birthday yesterday

Me too Kerry :cry:

I just can't believe this has happened to another one of our friends :cry: it's too awful :cry: x

:cry: I am stunned

I don't know what to say :cry:

My heart is breaking for you :cry: :hug: xxx

Awwww buffy I am so so so sorry :hug:

I wish there was something I could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member