WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I reckon its a boy .............. or a girl!! :rofl:

Nat if you had the choice what would you want??? and I dont care as long as its healthy is not a suffient answer! :rofl:

If I had a choice it would be a boy

I'm with Samba, I won't lie. I would love to have a little boy. I wouldn't be upset if I had a girl, don't get me wrong, but a boy would just be peachy.

I would love to have a little girl. :cloud9: But honestly, all I want is a :baby: so either sex will do just fine! :D

If Im REALLY honest I want Identical twin boys!!! :rofl:

Chris - was reading your CM thread.... I dont ever get EWCM. So I wouldnt worry too much

Awww thanks Samba :hugs:

WELL.............since we're being honest.........I'd love to have twins too :cloud9: :headspin: I've even day dreamed about having TRIPLETS! :shock: :headspin: DH does NOT share my enthusiasm!!!! :rofl:

Chris - :rofl: My DF has been dreaming that we get twins, so we give one to our best friends who are also TTC!! :rofl:

I am so ready to go home now. Thank cheese this day is almost over!!

God Im watching a documentary about the pregnant 'man'.... its well strange

God Im watching a documentary about the pregnant 'man'.... its well strange

TBH, it makes me a little :sick: I hate that they keep calling it a man.....it has a WOMAN'S body parts sans the boobs so it's a WOMAN....NOT a man! :dohh:

Lea, your make-up and free gift is at my house! :happydance: I'll get it together tonight and ship it out first thing tomorrow morning. :happydance:

I don't know why people do that :shrug: Especially her...I've seen pictures of her before her transition and she was a BEAUTIFUL woman!! Don't know why she wanted to destroy that :shrug: But to each his own I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->