WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Buffy, being at work will keep your mind busy. :hugs: Good luck with your appt in the new year. :hugs:

ola!! :sick: cold :sick: still came to work. ugh. want to go back to bed now. SPAM!!

DH is home now, as we speak. He's got the shits and is projectile vomiting. :sick: Poor guy.

Poor Guy. I almost didn't leave the house today. -27 (feels like -37) Winter is here in Canadianaland.

It's supposed to warm up to -17 by the end of the week though. :yipee: it will feel like summer again :rofl:

OH my god Lea!!! Im not going to complain about british winters ever again!!!

I can't believe those winters! Cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra. :cold:

I was bugging one of my co-workers cause she was saying it was colder than a witches nose or something. I replied with "no, it's colder than a witches titty" I always have to take it too far :rofl:

Just popped on (in secret) to catch up & to say Hi to Lea & Chris x

I sent my SS this morning :happydance: so the lady in question should recieve it sometime this week hopefully x

so bored at work because I'm not allowed any interent time I have finished all my work & I still have an hour & a half to go :dohh:

Hi Reedy :hi: Know how that goes with finishing all your work and still having tons of time left. :dohh:

I dont think work realises that me being on the internet all day is keeping me busy during the day x :rofl:

https://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/7Iuc2Bcej3Sj0ofjGNiO

Check this out!!

Samba I found that site last year. I "elfed" everyone - it's in my profile on FB. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->