WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hmmm....I really don't know much about LP's but I would imagine that illness could effect it too, just as it does ovulation. I'm not totally sure how long or short my LP's are b/c I don't temp and don't know for certain when I O'd.

Thanks Chris. We shall have to see what happens......I think I'll pick up some vits tomorrow and give that a try.

I'll catch up with you all tomorrow :D

Morning girls :)

Well :witch: is mostly definitely here with a vengeance! So unexpected at the time, no warning signs at all. Now she's here she's pretty heavy and crampy (damn her). So, I'm going to look at taking some sort of vit b as it seems to have pretty good results. Fingers crossed eh girls :)

FX crossed that the B vits will lengthen you LP for you.

Sorry she's being such a cow bag :hug:

Im ok thanks

at least I made it to work on time this morning :rofl: x

Well, I'm pleased to hear it Nicky (makes a change eh)!

Hey our heating isn't working (in the office) it broke down yesterday. No heating or hot water. I was okay earlier, now I'm starting to get cold. I reckon we should be sent home personally.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! you are making me cold just thinking about it! you must be freezing!!

I have 2 heaters next to my desk & I couldn't cope without them

Morning my lovelies x

sorry about your short LP Poshie hope the Vitamin Bs help x

I have no work work whatsoever to do today :dohh: I can see it being a long one may just have nap under my desk I'm sure no one would notice :sleep:
(thought I'd sneak on while there is no one around)

Morning Reedy, good to see ya! :)

I'm sat here getting more freezing by the second and annoyed with my stupid af stomach! Going to nip out in a bit to get some vit b tablets ;)

Its bad that they are making you stay at work witout any heating its bloody freezing today x

I'm so bored x how can they expect me to not go on the internet when i have no work I would be staring at the walls otherwise :dohh:

I did my work yesterday which I can usually make me last at least 3 days :rofl: but bcus I didnt come on the internet all day I was finished it all my 4pm

Morning ladies

OMFG I HAVE JUST GOT A :bfp:

I have had sore and tender boobs for the last couple of weeks and been feeling sick as a dog for the last few days and my friend at work said yesterday - well maybe you are pg, I said nah I won't be then just decided this morning to do a test (AF was due today) I did it in the loo at work and the two lines came up in about 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did have a sort of period last time but no heavy bleeding just spotting!

I am absolutely shitting in my pants (pardon my language!), I am also worried now cos I had my smear and pelvic exam last week - how could she not have been able to tell that I was pg - wouldn't my cervix have been different? also what if having the smear has damaged the baby - is this possible?

AAAARGH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its bad that they are making you stay at work witout any heating its bloody freezing today x

I'm so bored x how can they expect me to not go on the internet when i have no work I would be staring at the walls otherwise :dohh:

I did my work yesterday which I can usually make me last at least 3 days :rofl: but bcus I didnt come on the internet all day I was finished it all my 4pm

Excellent! :rofl: It's amazing how much internet time adds to your working day :D

Morning ladies

OMFG I HAVE JUST GOT A :bfp:

I have had sore and tender boobs for the last couple of weeks and been feeling sick as a dog for the last few days and my friend at work said yesterday - well maybe you are pg, I said nah I won't be then just decided this morning to do a test (AF was due today) I did it in the loo at work and the two lines came up in about 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did have a sort of period last time but no heavy bleeding just spotting!

I am absolutely shitting in my pants (pardon my language!), I am also worried now cos I had my smear and pelvic exam last week - how could she not have been able to tell that I was pg - wouldn't my cervix have been different? also what if having the smear has damaged the baby - is this possible?

AAAARGH HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TRACY!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

:cry: :yipee: :wohoo: :dance:

Tracy THATS AMAZING NEWS!!!! Im so so so so CHUFFED for you lady!!!

:hug:

OMG YAY FOR TRACY

I'm nearly in tears I'm so happy for you :happydance:
Why not ring your doctors and speak to them about your concerns hun x
Let us no how you get on x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member