WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

This will be our bathroom...

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/TrailerParkCan.jpg

that's okay Reedy, I figured my s/s was Samba when I unwrapped the stress willy. :rofl:

ugh. Just had an office Christmas Lunch. Had a couple drinkies. Ready for a nap now.

It's not done yet either. I had the lunch for my office today, then a dinner with Nick's office tonight. I won't even get to be home til past 10 probably. Not that I'm going to complain to loudly. Good company, good food, Christmasy stuff...love it.

I feel shite. Had an enjoyable evening at DH's xmas do. Didn't think I drank that much but I feel bad today! Didn't get back til after 11.30pm and didn't sleep well. So this morning was a struggle to get up and all I want to do is go home to bed. Trouble is, I've got to go out tonight and for my office xmas do! Still, it shouldn't be a late one thank goodness and I won't drink much. Working tomorrow morning :(

How's everyone else feeling this morning?

CHRIS YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!!! HOW DARE YOU OPEN YOUR XMAS PRESSIE EARLY!!!!

Poshie - Morning love!!

Morning Samba. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open here! I'm cold, tired and feel ill. I really don't want to be sat at my desk. I have to keep reminding myself though that it is my last day here for 2 whole weeks. Can't wait :D

How long do you have off?

Morning Ladies

:shock: Chris I cannot believe you opened your pressie - you cheat!!!

I know who my ss is cos she wrote it on the tag!! (thank you can't wait to open it!!)

Morning everyone x

Didnt get in to work till gone 9am this morning x My sister is really poorly so I had to take my niece to school x

I was in bed for 9pm last night & still feel tired :sleep: woke up with a sore throat & stuffy nose too uugghh hope I'm not getting this bug thats going round :dohh:

Poshie Hope your feeling better soon x
Kerry - I agree, why has Chris opened her xmas pressie b4 xmas tut tut tut :rofl:

Morning Reedus :)

Sorry to hear you have a bad throat - that's how my flu started! Hopefully you won't have that though eh. What's your sister got?

I can't wait to get to bed tonight - I won't make 9pm like you did last night, but maybe 10.30pm - that'll do! :D

Hi Tracy - how are you feeling today?

Morning tracy and reedy!

Tracy - How are you feeling today?? Anymore lovely symptoms?

Reedy and poshie - I hope that you both feel better soon :hug:

Morning girls... thought I'd gate crash this thread for a change to see what you naughty people get up to in here!!
I see Chris has been EXTRA naughty!!!!! tut tut

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->