WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

ZOE!!!! Welcome to BAW!! :hug:

Morning Nicky :wave: Lovely new avatar... Thinking of you!

I'm usually too Busy At Work to come one here but today I thought 'what the hell!'

Now what's this I hear about Chris getting a stress willy????? oooeerrr missus

Poshie - Think my sister has got a chest infection & a cold bless her x my youngest niece has an ear infection x
luckily my eldest niece is ok she said I was quite funny this morning bcus I was singing xmas songs :rofl:

I was talking to my sister about people with children over the age of 7 having to get jobs or they wont get their benefits & my niece went up to my sister and said 'mummy, do I have to get a job when I'm 7' :rofl: she thought I meant the children had to get jobs not the parents bless her

Hi Nicky & Zoe x

Reedy - :rofl: on jobs for kids under 7! Now there's a plan eh?!
There is so much illness doing the rounds isn't there. I know it's winter but it seems to be worse than normal.

I missed out on this ss thing didn't I! :(

I missed out on this ss thing didn't I! :(

Yeah Dont think you were about when we sorted it out x but we'll no doubt do it again next year x as its been quite a success x
Hopefully it will be baby clothes will be getting each other :happydance:

Im agreement with sending the kidsto work at 7!! :rofl:

Zoe - Yes I sent chris a stress willy and something else but not sure is she's opened it?? :rofl:

Hope we don't get told off again for doing ss:blush:

I feel really sick again today - I am not complaining though (honest) the only way I can stop it is to keep eating I will be the size of a house before long!!:rofl: My boobs are still killing too keep having to remind OH not to grab them!!!

Hope we don't get told off again for doing ss:blush:

I feel really sick again today - I am not complaining though (honest) the only way I can stop it is to keep eating I will be the size of a house before long!!:rofl: My boobs are still killing too keep having to remind OH not to grab them!!!

I told my DH that, that when i'm pregnant he wont be able to keep grabbing them bcus if he does he'll have no teeth left :rofl:

No one likes to feel sick Tracy so you can complain a little x we'll still love you honest :hugs: x Glad your doing ok & it will take you a VERY VERY VERY VERY long time before you reach the size of a house skinny minie x

Has evryone had their gift??

Yep I had mine a while ago I know who its from but I havent opened it yet x

Now you see Reedy is a GOOD girl. Xmas presents shouldn't be opened until Xmas Day! :D

Thanks Poshie but I have to Confess :blush: I would have opened it when It came through the door in November but DH wouldnt let me :rofl:

Oh Reedy! :dohh: :rofl:

Hey Tracy. My sister tells me she's sick. She feels like she has a constant hangover. Unlike you though, she has lost her appetite and has lost half a stone. She says the thought of food makes her feel sick and she has actually been sick a couple of times now. It seems some people get a hunger and others can't stomach food! Crazy crazy hormones eh. I think she's at a similar stage to you in terms of how far along she is. She;s got her first scan 5 Jan.

Tracy - Just EAT!! Its the only time its acceptable to put on a few extra pounds!!

Reedy - I know who your S/S was!! :rofl:

Still got my fingers crossed for Nicky!!

LOLA - I know your there :rofl: :wave:

Haha! stalker Samba!

just catching up on all the happenings its been so bl@@dy long since I have been able to have a good skive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->