WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I think so but don't know for sure as I'm ashamed to say that I do NOT watch the simpsons. :blush:

Mmmmmmmmm! Donuts

Wish I had some now coz :witch: being here is a perfect excuse to indulge :rofl:

Daisy - I think your tat idea is brillant. I already have 3 tats so I think thats enough!! I have one for my father.

Chris - Sucks about the snow storm, but I'm not in a position to feel too sorry for you!! :rofl: It has been a constant snow storm here for a week :rofl: Stupid Calgary!!
:

:rofl::rofl: Sorry about your constant snow storm. :hugs:

And yeah Pete and I will have a house someday..........it'll just be on wheels. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: I'll be sure to sent you a "wife beater" with mustard on it as a housewarming gift :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, there are some really nice trailers out there...

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk4/lexalexa123/Donut_Panic_Comp_by_Capttylor34.jpg

I think so but don't know for sure as I'm ashamed to say that I do NOT watch the simpsons. :blush:[/QUOT

Me neither - DD and DH do but I just don't find it funny at all!! - thought it was your funny american humour but maybe not hey!!!:rofl:

Tracy - :grr: Im wishing the same thing!!
Guess who I spoke to today!

Haha, nice donut picture Samba :D

I don't know which brand of donut Homer eats, I can just remember him saying 'mmmmmm donuts'. He's a man who enjoys his donuts!

It's not fair that all the bad things taste the nicest (generally speaking)!

Yeah I remember her, used to email a bit but not heard from her in ages! how is she? where did you speak to her?

I see you've updated your status there Tracy - nice to see :D

I spoke to her in 'the other forum' She's doing well still not 'up the duff' but going strong. I told her your good news, I hope you dont mind but she asked how we all were. She said she had tried to email you tracy but it kept bouncing back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->